Profile for Tigerlilly > Reviews

Content by Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing game ever!, 6 Jan. 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have played Animal crossing Wild World, Animal Crossing City Folk and now Animal Crossing new leaf and I can tell you now it is amazing. It is perfect for new players and experienced players. Explaining each thing step by step in an easy understandable way. It has cute characters who are easy to befriend and you can now be a mayor of your own town. You are able to decorate your town with flowers (which now come in bunches of four), plant trees and make a orchard and now you can put things like fountains, street lights, a cafe and monuments. You have your own house which you can change the exterior and change the floor, the wall and the furniture inside the house. There is a new main street in which there is a museum, a post office (post letters), a builders (to change the exterior of your house), a supermarket (Where you can buy paper, medicine, furniture, Wallpaper, carpet and clothes), a clothes shop (where you can buy dresses, shirts, skirts, trousers, shorts, hats, accessories and umbrellas) and a shoe shop (which sells shoes and socks). You can also have up to four players on that game. As well as a multiplayer system in which you can visit other people's towns. You can also unlock the island in which you can play many mini games called tours. This game is amazing in it's detail it is like having another life in which you can relax and do whatever you want. WARNING although this game is very fun it is also extremely addictive so I would recommend getting it in the holidays or when you have plenty of free time. I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to have their own world. I know some people who are in the seventies who have it and they say it keeps their mind going and lets them have a bit of fun.

Written by Tanya (age 11)

Chains
Chains

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Chains (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant book with such a let down ending I ploud through this book and really enjoyed it but when I reached the end it didn't seem quite complete. And me being me I like a proper ending. All in all though it is an amazing book.

Tanya (11)

The 3-Day Nanny: Simple 3-Day Solutions for Sleeping, Eating, Potty Training and Behaviour Challenges

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 26 Sept. 2013
This book really helped our household and we are now a closer family because of it. I do not agree with some of the other reveiws and advise you to give it a go.

Shapeshifter 4: Dowsing the Dead
Shapeshifter 4: Dowsing the Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars A 10 star rating for sure!, 25 Sept. 2013
I have read all of the shapeshifter books and am a huge fan of Ali Sparkes. This book is fantastic for all ages from children to adults. WARNING this book is extremely addictive and can not be put down, so I suggest you make sure you have plenty of time on your hands. My mum got me starting to read Ali Sparkes books and although the covers are not very appealing to me the insides are amazing, besides you should NEVER judge a book by its cover.

T-reviewer
age 11
sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!

Dark Summer
Dark Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Dark Summer (Kindle Edition)
I can't belive a book can keep me concentrated for so long I devoured it enjoying every minute of the book. Ali Sarkes ismy favourite author and I adore her books.
Tanya age 10

Out of Time - The Secret of the Swan
Out of Time - The Secret of the Swan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gill Jepson you're one of my favorite authors, 8 Mar. 2013
I love this book and think its wonderfull I couldn't take my eyes off it for one minute.

Tanya age 10