Profile for citrine > Reviews

Hotproduct 7pcs Set 8 Inch Marvel Super Heros The Avenger Plush Toy
Hotproduct 7pcs Set 8 Inch Marvel Super Heros The Avenger Plush Toy
Offered by Aimee shine shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 15 April 2016
My little boy loves these!
Much better than I expected - soft, but sturdy enough to go into battle regularly!
A real bargain.

Ronseal OCBBP250 One Coat Blackboard Paint 250ml
Ronseal OCBBP250 One Coat Blackboard Paint 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 15 April 2016
This is a much smaller tin than I expected, but it really does cover in one coat. It did a 1.5metre square chalkboard in little one's room. Painted straight onto bare plaster and covered beautifully.

Tassimo Pod Holder Holds 64 Pods Wall Mountable or Freestanding | Unbeatable Quality Guaranteed Babavoom® T64
Offered by Babavoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 April 2016
This is a great idea for small kitchens. Ours is tiny & countertop space is at a premium. The wall mounted holder is super. It is well made & comes with fixings.
To get the bottom one out when empty, just squash it and pull through the gap- no reorganising necessary!

LEGO SPIDERMAN FULL COLOUR WALL STICKER - GIRLS BOYS BEDROOM C214 Size: Large
LEGO SPIDERMAN FULL COLOUR WALL STICKER - GIRLS BOYS BEDROOM C214 Size: Large
Offered by 1stopgraphicsshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, worth the price., 15 April 2016
This is quite good. It's a much 'stickier' type of wall sticker than I have tried before, and you need to be very careful with application as it easily sticks to itself if you get it wrong. It's not repositionable.
I'm very pleased with it and it looks good on the wall.

Science Crackers: Awesome Astronomy
Science Crackers: Awesome Astronomy
by Raman Prinja

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent find!, 29 Nov. 2015
We borrowed this from the library & it is fantastic! We made the constellation tubes for a homework project & they really did look awesome!
I'm going to be buying the set to use in my primary classroom.
Highly recommended.

Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple
Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Good suction but a pain to use., 28 Jun. 2015
There are pros and cons to this vacuum.
On the plus side, the suction is excellent, on carpet and hard floors. It is fairly compact and easy to store. It comes with a good range of attachments.
On the negative side, because of the strong suction it can be hard to push over carpet. I suffer from osteoarthritis in my spine and I can just about manage it. It is fairly cumbersome to use the hose as well. This involves turning off the hoover, un-attaching the hose from the bottom, lifting out the pipe, attaching the hose to the pipe then putting on whichever attachment you need. This makes it difficult to use the hose quickly. You need to plan your hoovering to do the large flat surfaces first, then come back to do nooks and crannies and edges.
I also find it very difficult to empty the cylinder. Maybe its just me, but I find the dirt and fluff get stuck halfway up and its so narrow that you can't get your hand in to pull it out.
Overall, the suction performance is better than my old Dyson, but I find it much more cumbersome to use and certainly not user-friendly.

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, 4.25 g - Beeswax
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, 4.25 g - Beeswax

2.0 out of 5 stars Too minty, burns when applied., 28 Jun. 2015
This is a very moisturising lip balm, but the mint is far too strong for my tastes. I found it made my lips tingle unpleasantly with an almost burning sensation. I much prefer the cocoa butter version.

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Body Scrub 300ml Pack of 2
St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Body Scrub 300ml Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy and effective, 28 Jun. 2015
A really great scrub. Nice and creamy but gives a good 'brillo-padding'!
Exactly what my upper arms need as summer kicks in.

Nutley's 15-Cell Seed Tray Inserts (Pack of 6)
Nutley's 15-Cell Seed Tray Inserts (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but flimsy., 28 Jun. 2015
These were perfect for the purpose - I had 48 free lavender plugs from a gardening magazine!
They are not sturdy and I don't expect to be able to use them again next season.
The cells are in strips of three, loosely joined together to make a larger tray. Be cautious, as they come apart easily once filled with compost so I would advise putting them in a tray before lifting them to avoid spilling your precious baby plants over the ground.

Classic Bottle Heat Pack-Microwaveable Wheat Bag- Unscented Royal Blue Fleece
Classic Bottle Heat Pack-Microwaveable Wheat Bag- Unscented Royal Blue Fleece
Offered by Clear Prospects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 28 Jun. 2015
Nice to have a wheat bag that is unscented, so often they have a sickly smell.
I suffer from osteoarthritis and find the gentle heat very helpful for my back pain.
Well made product.