Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Tree" (Bushey, Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Strange Magic: A Yancy Lazarus Novel (Pilot Episode)
Strange Magic: A Yancy Lazarus Novel (Pilot Episode)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Oct. 2015
Intriguing and draws you in. Very reminiscent of the Dresden Files but enough differences to keep me interested.

Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black
Fitbit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product and service, 16 Mar. 2015
Fantastic. Easy to use straight out of the box. An accurate step counter unlike the Garmin Vivofit which I returned after 1 day. And linking it to My Fitness Pal means the food database for calorie tracking is much more UK friendly. It also links with my Garmin Connect account so I get an all round picture alongside the data from my 610 watch. And it was delivered the next day on a SUNDAY. 5 stars all the way.

Garmin 010-01503-00 Vivofit 2 Wireless Fitness Wrist Band and Activity Tracker - Black
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the awful step counter, 13 Mar. 2015
It looks great, fits well and is comfortable. Unlike the previous reviewer I haven't had any problems with the sync. I've linked it with Garmin Connect on my Samsung S4 and it's working perfectly. My issue is the step counter. It's wildly inaccurate and therefore useless. It counts steps when I move my arm to type on my laptop and managed to add 300 steps when I drove to the supermarket. But then it failed to count any steps when I was walking around the house. I'm gutted as I loved the idea of pairing this with my Garmin 610 watch for a full picture of all my activities but sadly I think I'll be sending it back for a refund and getting something different instead.

Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major
Kenwood Mincer and Food Grinder Attachment AT950 - for Kenwood Chef and Major
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb. 2015
Usual Kenwood brilliance.

Peers Hardy Super Maze Ball (Green/ Orange/ Purple/ Pink/ Yellow/ Blue)
Peers Hardy Super Maze Ball (Green/ Orange/ Purple/ Pink/ Yellow/ Blue)
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly compulsive, 24 Feb. 2015
Loved by children and adults in our house.

3 x Membrane screen protectors for Garmin Forerunner 610 - Clear, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price., 24 Feb. 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Very easy to fit and very reasonably priced.

Tomy Tomica 85406 Hyper City Rescue Police Head Quarters Playset
Tomy Tomica 85406 Hyper City Rescue Police Head Quarters Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toys but a little expensive, 24 Feb. 2015
The Tomich series is brilliant. My son loves it. My only gripe is that I do think the range is a little expensive even allowing for the quality and durability.

Sir Charlie Stinky Socks: The Pirate's Curse
Sir Charlie Stinky Socks: The Pirate's Curse
by Kristina Stephenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series of books, 24 Feb. 2015
Love all of these books and my 4 and 6 year olds come back to them time after time.

ResultSport® Double Roller Massage Balls Stick
ResultSport® Double Roller Massage Balls Stick
Offered by ResultSport

5.0 out of 5 stars My legs say 'thank you'!, 24 Feb. 2015
Very easy to use and makes such a difference after a run. Arrived very quickly after ordering. Feels robust and good quality.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome: The Ultimate Guide to Eliminating IBS and Living a Healthier Life (The Ultimate IBS Diet Guide, Managing IBS for Real People, Take Control of IBS, Eating for IBS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 24 Feb. 2015
Nothing particularly helpful or new here and certainly nothing that you can't find for free online.

Page: 1 | 2