Profile for Peter Coolen > Reviews

Content by Peter Coolen

Peter Coolen (Belgium)

Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
Gioteck EX-01 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then expected ! MUST READ, 16 Jan. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
*Read this ! *

I was looking for a nice bluetooth headset to chat online with my friends. At first I was going for the Logitech Vantage headset, but they were out of stock on most of the e-shops. So I started looking for another headset and I bumped on this one.

I've seen every single review of this product on the web, and they were really divided into 2 groups (70 % good ratings, 30% bad ratings).
I must say I'm very impressed by this piece of equipment, I thought I bought something that wouldn't pair with my ps3, referring to the bad reviews, but I had no problems at all, really easy to pair and nice instructions !

Then about the static some people are complaining about, this doesn't annoy at all, really ! It's a nice indicator that reminds you if you're headset is recording your sound or not !

Although the headset looks very fragile and it looks like it can break every second, it doesn' ;D unless you smash it into your wall or something.

My friend's can hear me really good (I need to max the mic though), and I have no problem at all hearing them, really it works as it should be working.

I really recommend this headset, and I assure you, the good reviews are right about this product ;) and I'm very pleased to have this one as my headset.

greetings