Profile for Alessandra > Reviews

Alessandra

Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy
Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and interesting toy!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
Cute and simple to play. It just took a few days for my 1yr old to play "own her own", but she really likes it. Specially if I make "sound effects" as they pop up in the air! Lots of laugh! I am not giving 5 stars as my husband wanted to clean it (with alcohol) and paint went off on his hands (but it doesn't happen on her mouth though!). Also I would prefer it to have a larger base, 'cause it is somewhat unstable when we use it not directly on the flor. Now I am teaching her to match the right colors and she is learning fast! Great wooden toy, for such cheap price and lovely design!

Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, great price!, 23 May 2014
Nice toy for little ones. Small size, quality wood. My 1 yr old daughter is learning to play with it. The price is great, but perhaps now thinking, I would choose a model with a "face" or doll type, as it might catch her attention more.

Little Blue Lamb Baby Girls Infant Soft Leather Shoes White 12-18 Months
Little Blue Lamb Baby Girls Infant Soft Leather Shoes White 12-18 Months
Offered by Zippytots

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but large shape, 23 May 2014
I like these shoes very much as they are cute and soft, but they have a strange shape. For the length it is a bit big, but ok (around 12,5 cm as they say), but the thing is that they are very large on sides! It could be good for chubby feet, but my daughter has it rather narrow so didn't fit as good as I expected.

New Angelsounds Baby Fetal Doppler Angel Sound Heart Monitor Detector With FREE CDs + GEL + RECORDING CABLE + BATTERY + NOTE CARD
Offered by 5 STAR GADGET

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more..., 13 Nov. 2012
I was very excited about buying this product, specially after reading good reviews, but although I am very happy to being able to listen to my baby's heartbeat, I must say I was kinda disappointed with the product. The sound quality is not great and when trying to record (only on PC, cell phone didn't work), the sound is terrible, almost can't recognize it! :-( . I don't know if my product has some problem, or it is just like this! Being that I payed not much, I can still consider myself satisfied.