Profile for Appyday > Reviews

Appyday

Vapur Reflex Reusable Plastic Water Bottle - Orange, 0.5 Litres
Vapur Reflex Reusable Plastic Water Bottle - Orange, 0.5 Litres

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 18 Nov 2013
Had a genuine Vapur bottle which was brilliant - lasted ages, rolled up easily, even squashed in a lunchbox, it didn't leak. 10 attempts at buying a replacement after it got lost and they all leaked. Make sure it is made in US and there are plastic strengtheners around the clip hole. Also haven't yet found a cheap genuine one.

Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Ugly baby, 23 Jun 2012
I didn't want this vacuum because it looked ugly, but decided to trust my husband's decision and give it a try. I previously had a dyson and that is what I wanted again, but this is lighter and quieter, and goes further under my furniture. It moves similarly to a rollerball vacuum, very freely over the floor. The suction is really something, anything small enough stands the chance of being accidentally sucked up (e.g socks ).I also like the window over the brush so that I stop and clean it before it becomes a surgical job to remove all the hair, cotton etc. There are things to get used to that are a bit different, on the stairs you carry the dust collector section with you - I hold it in one hand and hoover with the other, don't try and use the extension while attached to the vacuum - the hose is stiff, it WILL fall over. The dust collector is not huge and needs emptying more often than my Dyson and, because of the design, the cable comes out from the bottom, so you have to remember to keep it looped over the upper hook. So I am glad I risked my husband's choice and I am pleased with this, the job of vacuuming 3 floors is much easier now and quicker, although not done any more often

Neudorff 800g Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer
Neudorff 800g Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer
Offered by Crowders

4.0 out of 5 stars Die Slugs!, 23 Jun 2012
Ok, well I don't think anything in this world is going to be 100% effective in your veggie garden in the war against slugs, but using this I have lost only one brussels sprout plant and one bean plant. I have spotted and killed about 10 slugs of various sizes in one week, but considering the weather has been so damp thats amazing. I have used this in combination with nematodes, and at the moment I definately have the upper hand. Really recommend this, just can't give 5* because I haven't used it alone.