Profile for Sean Geraghty > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter
Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Capacity For The Price, 2 April 2014
I bought this for my HTC One (M8) and I plugged it in and it works a treat! Capacity is around 59GB which is what I roughly expected from FAT formatting but its certainly big enough and fast enough for my needs.

Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Longer Hair But For Keeping Stubble Its Not Worth It, 6 Feb. 2014
I have tried to maintain stubble with this but unfortunately you can't as the lowest guide you get actaully just leaves you with hair about 2mm in length. Good for beards though I imagine also great value for money.

EasyAcc 12000mAh Portable 4 x USB External battery pack Charger Power Bank For iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod; iPad Mini, iPad 4 3 2; Android Tablets:Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 8.0 10.1; Nexus 7,10; Acer B1; Android Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Ace,Note 2; HTC One, One X; LG Optimus 4X HD, I7; Nokia Lumia 920 900, Google Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z; MP3, GPS, Camera, Game Player [4 USB Output: 5V 0.5A ~ 2.1A; Color: White]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Festivals, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my sister when she went to V Festival and it kept her iPhone going all weekend. Its a great product but it does take forever to recharge. Still for the amount of power i contains I can't complain.

Type Matters!
Type Matters!
by Jim Williams
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book For Type Beginners, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Type Matters! (Leather Bound)
I bought this book with an interest in learning type. It is literally one of the most informative books that I have ever read. It runs through everything from the types of fonts through to line spacing and kerning. So if you are into your type of just want to learn about the basics then don't hesitate in buying this book.

VonShef Chocolate Icing Sugar Flour Shaker Dredger with Air Tight Lid
VonShef Chocolate Icing Sugar Flour Shaker Dredger with Air Tight Lid
Offered by Domu UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Mum, 6 Feb. 2014
So I bought this for my mum as she had "always wanted one". I'm pleased to say it matched her expectations. Great product and the plastic lid helps to keep the ingredients nice and fresh.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Games You Will Ever Play, 6 Feb. 2014
GTA has never been so successful with over a year to wait for its release everyone was expecting huge things from this game and the day of its arrival I got it delivered. It is truly one of the best games I have ever played. With a storyline that twists and turns as you play the game creating missions by the certain acts you do in the game its got to be the most advanced game of its generation.
I would recommend this game to literally anyone (as long as they were of course over eighteen years of age).

Deeper (Acoustic Version)
Deeper (Acoustic Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ella Eyre Is Great, 6 Feb. 2014
Definitely the best female artists to come out at the end of 2013 beginning of 2014. Looking forward to hearing more from her.

Clarity (Live)
Clarity (Live)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Song, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clarity (Live) (MP3 Download)
A great song from one of the best bands of the year. Proving to be a success already keep an eye out for more material by Foxes.

I've Told You Now (Live At St Pancras Old Church, London)
I've Told You Now (Live At St Pancras Old Church, London)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam Smith is Brilliant, 6 Feb. 2014
Yet another reason why Sam Smith won Brits Critics Choice Award. From his range to his ability to write great music he is certainly one to watch this year.

Fail For You
Fail For You

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly One of the Best Upcoming Artists of This Year, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fail For You (MP3 Download)
Luke Sital-Singh is possibly one of the best artists for this year, make sure you keep an eye out for more of his work.

Page: 1 | 2