Profile for Timmm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband  - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clear read out of paces, 2 April 2015
Good clear read out of paces. The strap is much better . It's a shame it can't pick up my cycling activity.

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Black/Green)
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

BT 7600 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 11 Jun. 2014
These are good quality phones, much better than my old Binatone set which went on the blink. I'm pleased with my purchase.

ButterFox Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organiser / Hard Drive Case / Cable organiser - Large
Offered by BROXY

2.0 out of 5 stars Simply OK, 11 Jun. 2014
I'm not impressed with this. It's one of those purchases you make through Amazon which, if you could see it first, you wouldn't have bought it.
It is light and flimsy, just a few bits of elastic on a foam back encased by some leather like material and a poor quality zip which gets stuck sometimes.
I wouldn't recommend it.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me active, 11 Jun. 2014
It like the FitBit Flex and would recommend it to anyone. My job keeps me sitting at my desk most of the day but FitBit Flex helps me to think about keeping active during the day and to go out for a walk every evening. My only gripe is that it doesn't record cycling activity. I know some people have said to put it round your ankle or shoe but that doesn't work.
I have the iphone app and get reminders to keep me going and congratulations when I've made the target 10,000 paces per day. Last Sunday I was chuffed to be told that I had walked over 25,000 paces.
A nice piece of kit easy, to wear and simply fits into your life.

Mens Aussie Sun Hat Fishing Hunting Walking Shooting 100% Wax Cotton (XXL - 61cm, Navy Blue)
Offered by WWK

4.0 out of 5 stars It'll do, 11 Jun. 2014
Rapid delivery and well packaged. The hat is well made and comfortable. I've yet to try it in the rain but it looks OK. the weather has suddenly got warmer so I won't be wearing it for a while.

2 Pairs of Thick Cotton Coolmax walking Socks cushioned foot
2 Pairs of Thick Cotton Coolmax walking Socks cushioned foot
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep my feet warm, 8 April 2014
I can't fault them but I've had some of these socks previously and the standard hasn't gone down.
The keep my feet comfy inside my walking boots.

black Large Replacement Band for Fitbit Flex (No Clasp/tracker, only for fitbit flex)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 April 2014
The old band broke so I had to order a replacement. This company supplied the new band in a very short time

Waterproof Cycling Bike Bicycle Frame Front Tube Bag For Cell Phone
Waterproof Cycling Bike Bicycle Frame Front Tube Bag For Cell Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice bag, 21 Jan. 2014
I use this to carry my iPhone using Runtastic app to track the route and speed. It gives good visibility of the phone screen and allows you to use the phone's screen (if you take off your cycle gloves)

Also carries my wallet and keys.
I like this very much.

Pilot Dark Brown Leather and Rabbit Fur Ushanka Style Hat (61 cm)
Pilot Dark Brown Leather and Rabbit Fur Ushanka Style Hat (61 cm)
Offered by Epic Outdoor - The Military & Outdoor Specialists!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 21 Jan. 2014
This is nice an warm and covers my ears on these cold winter days. No so good when the weather is not cold because you get overheated.
Good value for money.