Profile for Gillian Brooks > Reviews

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - Vol. 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Various
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Sept. 2013
What a bargain! As described by my boys, "Awesome". A must for any Ben 10 fan. We will be back for more.

Siamp Skipper 45 Dual Flush Cistern Push Button Chrome 34455007
Siamp Skipper 45 Dual Flush Cistern Push Button Chrome 34455007
Offered by FixTheBog

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 17 Sept. 2013
This was perfect & exactly what we were after at a fraction of the price that some places were charging.

Kids Motorcycle Rev Maker Throttle Grip Handle Bar For Bicycle Bike
Kids Motorcycle Rev Maker Throttle Grip Handle Bar For Bicycle Bike
Offered by Anything 4 Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapponted, 17 Sept. 2013
I bought this to go on my children's bikes that look like motor bikes. Unfortunately it was unsuitable as it interferes with the use of the brakes. 2 very disappointed children!

Rampage Cross Country 1/12 Radio Controlled Scale Monster Truck 27Mhz
Rampage Cross Country 1/12 Radio Controlled Scale Monster Truck 27Mhz
Offered by Homemart

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Charger, 17 Sept. 2013
The first monster truck arrived & I couldn't even get to the charging stage, as when i took the charger out it fell apart in my hands exposing wires. The end of the charger that plugs into the truck is like a telephone cable & had been wired up incorrectly thus making it impossible to plug in & charge. I phoned Amazon who were brilliant. They sorted out a replacement for me very quickly as this was for my 5 year old's birthday. The next one arrived with exactly the same problems. Unfortunately it was too late to try a third time as i needed a Monster Truck urgently. I therefore had to pay £100 at Argos because of this problem. I therefore can not rate this car on play ability as I couldn't even charge it. Very disappointed & out of pocket.