Profile for JoBelle > Reviews

Content by JoBelle

JoBelle

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 21 April 2014
Thought I'd read this before seeing the film (as you do) and found it good, if a little slow in places. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to both young and adult readers.

The Cain Chronicles, Episodes 1-4: New Moon Summer, Blood Moon Harvest, Moon of the Terrible, Red Rose Moon (Seasons of the Moon Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2014
Great story, well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to both young and adult readers. Couldn't put it down.

Barbie: The Pearl Princess (Includes Mermaid Hair Braid) [DVD]
Barbie: The Pearl Princess (Includes Mermaid Hair Braid) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zeke Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter lovedf it!, 29 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter who is huge barbie fan. She really enjoyed the story and has watched the DVD several times over.

A Density of Souls
A Density of Souls

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought I'd try a different "Rice", 8 July 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by this book from Christopher Rice (he obviously takes after his famous mother, Anne). I enjopyed the story line and the risks that the author took in order to cover the "gay" aspects of this story. I especially liked the fact that he did not step away from revealing that the two main characters were in fact half brothers. By the time you read to the end this was obvious...it would have been a shame if he had bowed to pressure and not gone there!

Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's Story
Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's Story
by Anne Rice

3.0 out of 5 stars Anne Rice, 18 Jun 2013
I only bought this as I am a massive fan of Anne Rice. However, I do not feel that the Kindle is the best format for this, particularly an early kindle. It may transfer better to the Kindle Fire.

Paladins of Shannara: The Weapons Master's Choice (Short Story)
Paladins of Shannara: The Weapons Master's Choice (Short Story)

5.0 out of 5 stars Books, 14 May 2013
I was very pleased with this purchase. Obviously anything purchased for the Kindle using the whispernet delivery is virtually instantaneous. Not much else to say really

Amazon eReader Replacement USB Cable for Amazon devices, White
Amazon eReader Replacement USB Cable for Amazon devices, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 14 May 2013
This product was despatched immediately and completely fit the bill. I am really very pleased with the service that I received.

Gotta Catch Santa [DVD]
Gotta Catch Santa [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Shatner

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gotta Catch Santa [DVD] (DVD)
Bought it for my daughter for Christmas as a gift from Santa. She thought it was great and has watched it several times.

The Elf That Rescued Christmas [DVD]
The Elf That Rescued Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antti Haikala

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD, 21 Jan 2013

Tuskers Family Time
Tuskers Family Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Excewllent Choice of Xmas Present, 21 Jan 2013
This was purchased as a gift for a very good friend of mine who loves Tuskers. The goods arrived in plenty of time and were perfect.