Profile for Epithemus > Reviews

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain America: The Winter Soldier, 7 Sept. 2014
I am a big fan of the Marvel films and this was the perfect continuation of the saga. Worth watching.

MaxRam 8GB Compact Flash Memory Card
MaxRam 8GB Compact Flash Memory Card
Offered by MaxRam

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 25 Aug. 2013
A good quality high capacity card at an affordable price. A good buy. I would recommend it to other you what a quality item.

BillyOh 4ft x 6ft Budget Rustic Overlap Wooden Garden Shed - Brand New Wood Sheds

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for., 17 Feb. 2013
They say you get what you pay for. The roof barely fits on the frame, the instructions were generic and difficult to follow. The walls of the shed are very thin and held together, poorly, with staples. If I was buying a shed again I would spend more money and get a better shed.

Mueller Ankle Brace - Black, 12-14 Inch (X Large)
Mueller Ankle Brace - Black, 12-14 Inch (X Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars very effective item., 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mueller Ankle Brace (Sports)
The most effective ankle brace I have used, well worth the money. I would recommend to a friend. Nice one

Thomas the Tank Engine Story Treasury (Thomas & Friends)
Thomas the Tank Engine Story Treasury (Thomas & Friends)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Nov. 2012
I bought this book for my Son who is Thomas Crazy. It's great with big colourful pictures. My Son loves it and takes it with him where ever he goes. A very good buy.

Breakdown: The Very Best Euphoric Chillout Mixes
Breakdown: The Very Best Euphoric Chillout Mixes
Offered by westworld-

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is it?, 27 Sept. 2009
As of yet I haven't received this item. A fact that leave me feeling irrate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2011 11:27 AM GMT

Lowepro Cirrus TLZ15 Holster Style Case For Digital SLR & Short Zoom Lens for Canon 550D, 500D, 1000D, Nikon D3000, Samsung NX10, PL1, Panasonic G2,  Sony Alpha A450 - Black
Lowepro Cirrus TLZ15 Holster Style Case For Digital SLR & Short Zoom Lens for Canon 550D, 500D, 1000D, Nikon D3000, Samsung NX10, PL1, Panasonic G2, Sony Alpha A450 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact and does the job, 10 Feb. 2009
I brought this case for my wife to house her DSLR. It does the job. It could do with a few more pockets for camera bits and pieces as there isn't a great deal of space inside once the camera is in.

The Greenwood Tarot
The Greenwood Tarot
by Mark Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars A very strong connection, 30 Dec. 2008
This review is from: The Greenwood Tarot (Paperback)
I bought this pack at a time when I didn't have any spare money. I had been using a standard Tarot pack and struggling with it, but this pack just said 'Buy me' and so I did. I have never read the book but has not stopped me as the cards' artwork tell me stories which I interpret for the person I read for.

I still feel connected to this pack even after 12 yrs. The artwork is amazing and I have Chesca Potter's Celtic Shamans pack as well (I also didn't realise that Mark Ryan used to be Fazia in Robin of Sherwood that used to be on ITV).