Profile for Spew > Reviews

Content by Spew

Spew (Southampton, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Genuine Kanger EVOD Battery 1000mAh KangerTech eGO Replacement Spare- Black - For EVOD / T2 / T3s / MT3S / Protank /Aerotank series

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery life., 16 Mar. 2016
I am pleased with this. It lasts me about 2 days before running out of charge and seems to give a bit more power than other batteries of this size that I already have.

GizzmoHeaven 10M Grey Ethernet Cable Cat5e Enhanced High Speed Network RJ45 LAN Patch Lead for Home and Office Networking - 10 Metre - Grey
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered wrong item., 22 Feb. 2016
I,m sure this cable is very good, all looks o,k unfortunately, due to my mistake, I ordered the wrong size so I can't use it.

12 LED Flickering Tealight Candles Flameless Tea Light Battery Operated Look Like Real Flicker Candles Wedding Long Lasting
Offered by Good-Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 10 Feb. 2016
These all worked well and look great.

Aone BD-R Blu-ray 4x White Inkjet Printable Discs - 25GB - 10 Pack
Aone BD-R Blu-ray 4x White Inkjet Printable Discs - 25GB - 10 Pack
Offered by Promediasupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again., 10 Feb. 2016
Bought these as a gift and the recipient thought they were great. I read a review that had said these were much better compared to others of a similar price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't be disappointed., 10 Feb. 2016
What a great item at a great price. Does the job very well and I really like the look of it. I've paid a lot more just for plastic ones. I've also had friends asking where I got it as they wish to order one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again., 10 Feb. 2016
Bought these to go with my Dad's razor and they were the best price I could find both on the internet and in the shops and I did a lot of searching. Great.

Bread Bin Rectangular Cream Food Storage Bread Boxes
Bread Bin Rectangular Cream Food Storage Bread Boxes
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 10 Feb. 2016
Bought this as a gift for my Mum and she is really pleased with it. Nice and big so you can fit more than a full size loaf in it, i.e. rolls aswell or cake etc. Nice looking too.

Sunhouse SHTTH2 80W Low Energy Tubular Heater 2ft Tube with Built In Thermostat Includes Mounting Brackets
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend, 10 Feb. 2016
Bought this for my very cold porch. Porch is 6ft x 2ft and this does a great job of keeping the chill off. It makes a really noticeable difference and should cost me less than 1p an hour (based on me paying 11.5 pence per kwh for electric) so no worrying about bills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting used to it now., 18 Nov. 2015
I wasn't sure about these at first and the vapour was too light and airy for me but within two days I was getting a heavier and thicker drag. My only problem is that I seem to get covered in liquid when I re-fill it. I don't know if this is a fault or if it is something that I am doing wrong.

Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 100 Tablets
Dorwest Herbs Digestive Supplement Tablets for Dogs and Cats 100 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for cats with kidney problems, 18 Nov. 2015
I purchased these for my cat who has CKD and he seemed quite often to have a stomach upset which made him sad and moody. He has been taking these now for about 2 weeks and it definitely seems to help. He seemed really uncomfortable before taking these and he hasn't been like that once since he started these so I am very happy and will definitely be buying more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10