Profile for Ms. Amy Hunt > Reviews

Content by Ms. Amy Hunt

Ms. Amy Hunt (Oxford, UK)

Turn On The Lights
Turn On The Lights
Offered by Side Two
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Powter - Turn on the lights, 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Turn On The Lights (Audio CD)
A very good album from Daniel Powter who is incredible in his songs the lyrics are very good, music too. I wanted a singer/songwriter whose voice is so good, it is from the song 'Bad Day' that I wanted an album penned from Daniel. Catchy, a very good artist! :)

My Heart
My Heart
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Doris Day still pulls our hearts!, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: My Heart (Audio CD)
What a wonderful new album. I bought this as a present for Mum and thoroughly enjoyed listening to it in one sitting! We both love how Doris's son has collaborated with some of the songs and will cherish this album for years to come.. Well done Doris thank you!

Your Songs
Your Songs
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 13.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry the Genius!, 13 Dec 2009
This review is from: Your Songs (Audio CD)
I love all his songs. So like Frank Sinatra it is quite uncanny.. Has a great voice, no other person can beat him.

Crazy Love
Crazy Love
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buble the man, 25 Nov 2009
This review is from: Crazy Love (Audio CD)
His best album to date.

He delivers, the best he's ever been and can only get stronger from now. He now looks slimmer, bolder and creative. This is what I love about him. I play his album over and over again every day and will never get sick of it.

Can't wait to see him live! He is best in live performances - he gets to include the audience which is what he does best as he is an entertainer after all!

Fellowes Copyholder Workstation - Black
Fellowes Copyholder Workstation - Black
Price: 13.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Delivery!, 2 July 2009
When I placed the order, I eventually received on the 3rd delivery attempt. It looked good to start with, then I noticed that part of the back has been broken off in pieces. I don't know whether it was the courier who bounced this around or if it was like this when delivered to my address. Sorry Amazon, but this is my first complaint on a product that is from Office Supplies. Disappointing.

Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal
Supernatural: John Winchester's Journal
by Alexander Irvine
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read.., 26 May 2009
Well worth the money, time and effort I spent on this product. I love Supernatural so it compliments the show. Interesting to read about the boys upbringing and background to the Winchesters. Good to see the story backgrounds to the lores and legends that we see on Supernatural. A fab find. Spooktastic!

Lovely Day
Lovely Day
Price: 7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Bill Withers - the Legend he is, 26 May 2009
This review is from: Lovely Day (Audio CD)
I am enjoying this. A good well packaged CD with all my favourite songs on. Still enjoying listening to it in the car.

Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntingly good film, 12 Feb 2007
This review is from: Enduring Love [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
At first I heard that Rhys Iffans was in it and that he starred opposite Daniel Craig (hunky sex god!) and that got me interested in the film.

After seeing James Bond I knew it was going to be good! I was rather cynical when I first saw it but if you see it a second time like I did, it gets a little more sense and familiarise with the Enduring love theme.

It captured me from the start, the balloon being tugged away by the wind or whatever force it was, and the point of the film, all about the first to hold on and not letting go. The obsession that haunted Joe, the balloon and not making sense of it and the obsession that Jed had for Joe.

Brilliantly acted by both actor leads, and the support from Samantha Morton, has made a big impact on me. It teaches you about how you endure love, and the other side of it, the madness/obsession/the pain of the love as well. Very well done

Brokeback Mountain [DVD] [2005]
Brokeback Mountain [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 May 2006
The scenery is magic, the actors are very good, how they bounce off each other, the bond between the two men over in time definitely shows in the film. The outstanding film in this year, I have seen. The score is wonderful and it is beautiful as well as haunting. Ang Lee, a very good director, I can see how this film as won its awards.