Profile for Mrs. P. Stothard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Stothard

Mrs. P. Stothard (UK)

Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 55.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Feb 2013
The controls are more complex than the previous version. Our 4yr old who has the other version struggled to work out what to do. Our little one is confused by it and by early January the Xmas present wasn't working and is due to go back to vtech as the shutter button keeps switching the camera off
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 3:44 PM BST

MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (black)
MasterChef Official Merchandise Apron (black)
Offered by Top Gear Merchandise/Amber Promotions
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the chef in your life, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this as my husband loves cooking and loves master chef Australia. Although it was slightly more expensive than other options the look, feel and embroidery state quality. Hubby loves it so winning all round and if he ever wears it the clothes that don't get ruined by splatter will as well

Ultimate Addons Pink Girls Handbag Bag Case for vTech InnoTab version 1 and 2
Ultimate Addons Pink Girls Handbag Bag Case for vTech InnoTab version 1 and 2
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, 6 Feb 2013
Bought this for our daughter, it holds the innotab very well and the pockets are good. Space for chargers.
One thing I would say is that would be better if a couple of pockets had some sort of fastener as the games do fall out

Adult Cellular Blanket - Large 210x230cm Pink
Adult Cellular Blanket - Large 210x230cm Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Feb 2013
This was bought for elderly relative and she thinks its more than adequate and from an elderly person that's a thumbs up...

Ultimate Addons Travel Bundle including Long Car & Power Adapter compatible with vTech InnoTab 2 Learning Tablet
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Feb 2013
Saves using expensive batteries. Cable is a great length. Also found it works with vtech vmotion. Additional car charger is a good option

Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from The F Word
Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from The F Word
by Gordon Ramsay
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but disappointed, 12 Jan 2010
This is a great book and fantastic ideas.....

However my disappointment really relates to the fact that it is the same as the earlier "Fast Food - F Word" book, even though the ISBN number, Publication date & publishers are different. I thought I was buying a newer version of the previous one instead I get an identical one just with a different cover.

Beware if you already have previous "Fast Food - F Word" this isnt a newer version just the same with different cover
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2011 6:26 PM GMT

Lamaze Trotter the Pony
Lamaze Trotter the Pony
Offered by K Direct
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy we have bought, 6 Jan 2009
We bought this toy thinking that our 2mth old baby would probably not want to play with it yet....... we were mistaken......... she loves it...!!!!
The colours, the texture and the noises she thinks are excellent. As soon as we put it near her she is grabing its tail, she has worked out if she hits it then it makes a noise, she spends ages hapily hitting it.
The toy is big enough for small babies to grab and also move about, she notices it and recognises it very quickly even if it is placed amongst other toys...

Another excellent toy from Lamaze

Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily
Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent toy for babies, 6 Jan 2009
My parents originally bought this toy to have at their house. My daughter who was only just 2mths old loved it.She find the texture of the dress and the colours entertaining.
We were so impressed that we have now bought another one for our house