Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "angelic1reading" (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Redmond M4502E Series Multi-Pro Multi-Cooker, 5 Litre, 860 Watt
Redmond M4502E Series Multi-Pro Multi-Cooker, 5 Litre, 860 Watt
Offered by RedmondCook

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 24 Jan. 2015
Purchased this after reviewing a number of multi-cookers; absolutely love it. It does sooo much and so well. I've used it to make pot roast, soup, marinara sauce, stewed fruit - when I first got it I used it to steam mini Christmas puddings, does this really well. I've just steamed potatoes, salmon and asparagus and it was delicious; tip let the fish and potatoes cook for half the time then add the asparagus.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow! Proper Yorkshire Pudding - and it's gluten-free, 23 Aug. 2014
This mix is absolutely fantastic; I'd give it more stars if I could, but sadly only a maximum of five allowed :(

Going to try the batter mix next, and having had the Yorkshire Pudding mix I can't wait.

Thank you Isabel Gordon!

A Time To Be Born: Star Trek The Next Generation
A Time To Be Born: Star Trek The Next Generation

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of it?, 20 July 2014
The book was ok-ish, but there was no ending - it just stopped abruptly with adverts for his other books!

Kenwood kMix KMX54 Stand Mixer - Peppercorn Black
Kenwood kMix KMX54 Stand Mixer - Peppercorn Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Perfection!, 5 Jan. 2013
Bought this as a replacement for a Kenwood Chef Major, which is too big for our needs now - this has been sent up to a younger family member in Scotland who has a growing family, as the machine is still in pristine condition at only 6 years old.

The kMix KMX54 is beautiful to look at AND extremely good at doing its job and, after reading numerous reviews before making my purchase, before using it for the first time ensured that the paddles/beaters were all set at the correct height for the bowl. The machine has a sturdy 500w motor, but doesn't rock'n'roll around the worktop, even at high speed as I'm given to understand some of the competitors do.

I've used it so far for a GF cheese bread and a GF pound cake - anyone reading this with GF needs should purchase both of Nicole Hunn's Glutenfree On A Shoestring books; they're a must - and I'm just about to go and mix up a large batch of GF all purpose (read plain in the UK) flour mix for when I make some more bread and cake tomorrow, and I know that my new little friend won't let me down.

Always been a Kenwood stalwart and can't see that ever changing. Love you kMix!

UPDATE: It's now been three months since I got my kMix and I use it regularly; the other evening I made a GF chocolate cake with frosting, a Pina Colada cake (contains pineapple in the cake and a coconut frosting) AND some savoury polenta muffins and the kMix handled it all like a dream - and then there was the washing up, but that's another story. Must dash, I'm just off to make a banana loaf!

Verdict: if you want a professional mixer, get a Kenwood kMix.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 7:22 PM BST

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream Machine!, 8 July 2012
Purchased the Panasonic SD2501 after many weeks of research and then reading the reviews which, for the most part, were very positive. I bought this specifically for the gluten free programme (number 12) after negative drastic changes to the recipe of a certain well known gluten free loaf, and I have to say I have not been disappointed by it - the bread maker really does do what it says on the packaging; it's well worth the money and I liked the fact that I saved £25.00 by purchasing it from Amazon rather than from any of the competitors. Well done both Panasonic and Amazon!

I look forward to many years of both gluten free and wheat based bread making, and would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this product.

13'3 inch 13 inch compact neoprene Laptop Case Laptop Bag Computer Bag for Lenovo Ideapad/ACER Aspire/Samsung/Packard Bell EasyNote/Toshiba Satellite/HP Pavilion/Sony Vaio/Asus Zenbook/Apple Macbook Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Rule Britannia!, 30 April 2012
Ordered this case for my niece - she's really into the Union Flag at the moment - and she absolutely loves it. Service was prompt and was received well within the anticipated date. Would certainly use this supplier again.

Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, brilliant, 9 April 2011
Have bought many of these for various family members and, as always, they're well received (and anticipated!)

If you're looking to buy a present/gift, but don't know exactly what it the recipient would like to receive, an Amazon gift voucher is the perfect answer.

Rayware Stackable Tea/Coffee/Sugar Jar
Rayware Stackable Tea/Coffee/Sugar Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and functional, 9 April 2011
Purchased this item on behalf of my Mum who was looking to save space but have beautiful containers and these Rayware stackables fit the bill perfectly.

The one down-side is that the sugar does get slightly damp, but as we're not great sugar users it doesn't matter that much.

Bd Safe Clip Device
Bd Safe Clip Device
Offered by EMS Medical Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Says on the Packet!, 9 April 2011
Purchased this to safely eradicate the needles on my insulin syringes and it works like a dream.

Decided to purchase this item rather than ask the NHS to provide same, as they've got more than enough important things to provide (i.e. my insulin) and the price wasn't bad at all.

Would definitely recommend to any other safety conscious person out there who needs to inject regularly,

Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book
Black + Blum Lunch Box Revolution Book
Offered by black+blum - Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On the Cover, 2 Mar. 2011
Purchased this book after purchasing the lunchbox (wouldn't recommend the lunchbox as I'd only had it just over a week and one of the clasps on the lid broke - seems to be a common problem); the book though is a different matter - it's great.

Have tried several of the recipes and they are all scrummy yummy; can't wait to try the others.

Would definitely recommend the book - purchase it and your workmates will be jealous of the lunches you bring to work!

Suppliers were great to do business with; ordered the book and two days later was leafing through it.

Definite thumbs up for the book and the supplier, but wouldn't suggest the lunchbox as it's way too expensive to break just a few days into usage.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2012 9:26 AM BST