Profile for A Customer > Reviews

Content by A Customer

A Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fox F36-522B 10" Table Saw (Bench Saw)
Fox F36-522B 10" Table Saw (Bench Saw)
Offered by Poolewood Machinery
Price: 155.00

3.0 out of 5 stars TRY SILVERCLAW SAWBENCHES, 6 Feb 2014
This is a miniature sawbench, if your looking for the real deal try silverclaw sawbenches, first cross cut and length cut!!

Nikita - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Nikita - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Maggie Q
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVING Nikita!, 5 Mar 2013
Empowering women, kick ass action scenes and a vindictive villain! Whats not to love!? I've been waiting for a
show thats driven by women for a while after my beloved Charmed and Buffy ended their run and Ive finally found it!
I also love the love story between Micheal and Nikita that always comes across its problems. And their relationship with Birkoff and Alex and Percy.
I just LOVE this show and am a bit fan. Its beautifully written and acted and never fails to leave me on the edge of my seat wanting more. Bring on season 3!!!

My Best Friend's Wedding [DVD] [1997]
My Best Friend's Wedding [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Julia Roberts
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Classic, 5 Mar 2013
This for me is a classic film. I have watch it a million times and probably watch it a million times more.
Its definitely one of Roberts best films.I would recommend this film to anyone who loves a classic rom com.

Edtv [DVD] [1999]
Edtv [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Matthew McConaughey
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Edtv [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
This is a great film which i absolutely love, Its full of twist and turns in the plot.
What I mainly like is the love story thats not a main line but is cleverly weaved in the film.

First Things First (Mills & Boon Medical)
First Things First (Mills & Boon Medical)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this Book!, 25 Feb 2013
Dr Nick Prince was like a bear with a sore head and was being extremely short and difficult to the staff at St Augustine's - especially Polly Lang! But upon confronting him about his attitude she discovered the reason behind his actions - he was grieving for his wife and child. Nick needed support, love and comfort. And Polly, remembering her own pain, was a willing candidate - until it developed into more than a friendship. After much anguish Polly finally decided she wanted to be Nick's partner. But would she ever want to be a mother?

This is the last book I read of the St Augustine's series and have loved every moment of it. The characters and stories are so well written and I love how to stories all intertwine. These are fantastic books and I recommend them highly!

Second Chance (Medical Romance)
Second Chance (Medical Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 25 Feb 2013
Take one dance... Add one gorgeous stranger... A recipe for...mischief?
Laura Kirkland had barely arrived at St. Augustine's A & E when her friend Hannah propelled her into attending the Autumn Ball. The highlight was Leo's auction, but Laura was appalled when she won a dance with a dark, mysterious stranger. And what a dance! Laura couldn't help responding to the man's sensual heat, or his electrifying kiss in the finale!
Wolff Bergen was equally appalled. He'd only done it as a favor to Leo on the understanding that no one would recognize him afterwards �" but Laura did....

I am loving this series of books. I first read "Third Time Luck" which was Hannah's and Leo's story, so I'm reading them out of order. But this is a fantastic series of books and I highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys a good love story.

Third Time Lucky (Mills & Boon Medical)
Third Time Lucky (Mills & Boon Medical)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 25 Feb 2013
While junior sister Hannah Nicholls had worked with registrar Leo Stirling, he had acted the playboy.
It didn't matter to Hannah - she had no plans for marriage - but it took the shock of nearly losing
her best friend Laura to make her really look at Leo as a man.
That was all the opening Leo needed. He wouldn't allow Hannah to retreat again. But there was something
he didn't know about her, something that she knew would end any hope of a future for them...

This is a fantastic book, filled with lovable characters. Metcalfe writes the book so well
that you end up being so attached to the characters you don't want to say goodbye at the end.
A good romantic novel for anyone who loves a good love story!

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars One Perfect Summer, 28 Jun 2012
I have loved every single one of Paige Toon's books but this one was a let down. Out of loyalty I gave it 3 stars, but I thought this book was very tedious and the ending was very abrubt, it didnt feel like an ending. I thought the start was very promising but from when Alice went to Uni the book seemed to dive. However I still think Paige Toon is an amazing author and would reccommend any of her other books.

Safe at Home: Confessions of a Baseball Fanatic
Safe at Home: Confessions of a Baseball Fanatic
by Alyssa Milano
Price: 9.20

3.0 out of 5 stars For die-hard fans., 9 Oct 2011
I am a big fan of alyssa milano's as I loved Charmed so was desperate to read her book when it came out.
However having read it i was left feeling a little bit dissapointed I was exepcting stories from her life and to get an insight of what it was like to be a child actress and then the star of Charmed a popular TV show.
But these came few and far between and the boof was mainly about baseball. Stories about games she's been to and matches from the past which where alright at the begining but began to get tired off and mainly skipped 3/4 of the book because of.
I would recommend to any Alyssa fans but be prepared to have to skip a lot of the book for tiny bits that you do want to read.

The A-Team [DVD]
The A-Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLITANT!, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: The A-Team [DVD] (DVD)
I have always loved the original A team series so when this movie came out I was sceptical at whether it would match up. However after watching it I thought it was brilliant. Some reviews comment on the actors performance not being like the original actors but I think thats what made the film great as they didn't try to match up. They weren't trying to be better than the original, they wanted to make a good film and they completely succeeded.
They brought the A team into the 21st century with a bang and I thought they did the series proud. The oringinal actors must have also thought so too as Dirk Benedict (oringinal face) and Dwight Schultz (original Murdoch) made a guest appearence, making the film complete!
I really do think this film is worth a watch with a open mind, think of it as a reminder of the classic that everyone loved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3