Profile for N. Edginton > Reviews

How I Met Your Mother - Season 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Offered by RUGELEY GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for HIMYM fans, 17 Oct 2013
I paid just over twenty pounds for this when it was on offer, but even at 35 it's a good price for 5 seasons compared to nearly 100 for the latest one.

8 Moreinks Premium Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to Replace Epson T7011 / T7012 / T7013 / T7014 / T7015 - XXL Extra High Capacity Cyan / Yellow / Magenta / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 17 Oct 2013
I bought these as the price was good compared to the 'real' thing and they are working just fine. Thanks.

Roxy Women's Wish Away X3 Casual Ax Contrast Haw Wrwba181-038
Roxy Women's Wish Away X3 Casual Ax Contrast Haw Wrwba181-038

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 17 Oct 2013
I bought this for my teenage daughter, but I think it's a bit large for her to use to go out with. I did borrow it when we went to a concert and managed to get my purse, camera and two t shirts and a tote bag into it! I like the way Roxy bags are sort of water resistant too, not sure if they technically are but I use them when going to theme parks etc as they are more hard wearing.

Dear Grandma, from you to me (sketch) (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Grandma, from you to me (sketch) (Journals of a Lifetime)
by Neil Coxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 17 Oct 2013
I got this off my kids to their nan and she was really happy was really touched. I do think its a bit weird buying someone a present that they will be expected to give away, but it's a lovely sentimental gift for a creative grandparent.

After Glow (International Only)
After Glow (International Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars must get crowdies hidden gems, 13 Feb 2009
If you love crowded house or even just woodface, you MUST buy this album. The songs are great and have grown on me so much that this really is one of my favourite albums of theirs now. Sacred Cow and You Can Touch are my favourite. To be honest I am a massive fan of Neil Finn and was not that impressed with this album on first listen but I do absolutely love it now and being a lover of b-sides it is a must have cd for any fan, and at this price whats stopping you?

The Fame
The Fame

4.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!, 13 Feb 2009
This review is from: The Fame (MP3 Download)
First of all I must say my public warning announcement, THIS ALBUM CONTAINS BAD LANGUAGE. Not as bad as some albums but thought in interest of the parents out there looking to buy for younger kids, also has few songs with adult themes if you get what I mean ;)

That being said this album is really good. I liked just dance and beautiful dirty rich and at £3 thought it was worth getting, it really is, as someone else said some songs are 'strange' but all are very listenable, very different moods. She has a similar voice to gwen stafani and also sophie ellis bexter but really it seems to sound different on every listen, suppose she is quite unique. I would say of her style she has an old head on a young body. She is destined to be a big star, you cant buy a cup of coffee & a cake for £3 so please save the calories and get this instead!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2009 10:07 PM BST

Naughty Cakes
Naughty Cakes
by Debbie Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars naughty naughty, 13 Feb 2009
This review is from: Naughty Cakes (Hardcover)
more fantastic cakes by debbie brown. as in all of her books they are broken down to make it easier for the amateur cake decorator and there are plenty of funny ideas for every kind of hen/stag party, or whatever occasion you could get away with making these for without causing too many blushes! The cakes are naughty as described but Debbie doesnt do vulgar so most are just on the cheeky side.

* '40 Years Together' 40th Ruby Wedding Anniversary Photo Picture Frame Gift *
* '40 Years Together' 40th Ruby Wedding Anniversary Photo Picture Frame Gift *

5.0 out of 5 stars 40th anniversary frame, 13 Feb 2009
I bought this as a present for my parents, i didnt really want a 'sloppy' saying on it so this was perfect. The frame is lovely and made a great extra gift.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars sleep tight, 13 Feb 2009
We bought this to take on a caravan holiday abroad instead of taking linen, in hind sight i wouldnt of taken a sleeping bag as it was so warm it was not really suitable for the weather. The sleeping bag is extremely comfortable and has a neat cocoon style. It also rolls down quite compact, but due to the warmth/thickness it is quite heavy. In the photo it looked like a 'matt' style material but it is actually traditional 'sleeping bag nylon'.
I think for the price this was a good investment but better for camping in britain or cooler times of the year.

What's Cooking? with Jamie Oliver
What's Cooking? with Jamie Oliver
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars whats cooking, 13 Feb 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I think this game is much better than the cant decide what to cook game, the meals that you can make are much more appetising and cover a wider range of tastes. There is also a game, like a less child-like version of cooking mama, although it is quite annoying if you do the slightest thing wrong you cant finish until you rectify that, which could be something small that you have done wrong at the start which means you will have to start all over again. all in all tho this is not just a cooking lesson, shopping list, but also a game in its own right. very good buy.