Profile for Jan > Reviews

Content by Jan

Jan

Dorwest Herbs Fragaria for Dogs and Cats 3c (Pack of 2)
Dorwest Herbs Fragaria for Dogs and Cats 3c (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 13 Jun 2014
This is a great product, it really works. My little shihtzu gets brown marks around his eyes. By giving him fragaria it stops this happening. I would definately recommend this for dogs with white face that suffer with red or brown eyes.

Crystal Bling Rhinestone Transparent Case Cover with Flower for Apple iPhone 4 4S
Offered by Tiny Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 15 April 2014
I love my phone case, it's very pretty, it was also very cheap but looks expensive. Great product. Would definately recommend this.

Black and Gold Smash Tart Burner
Black and Gold Smash Tart Burner

5.0 out of 5 stars Black and gold smash tart burner, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Black and Gold Smash Tart Burner
I chose this burner for its attractive colour and was really pleased with it. In fact I love it. I'd looked around the shops for a nice one. Then looked on Amazon & delighted to say I found this one. It's a must. Love it!

Dream With Me
Dream With Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cd., 2 April 2013
This review is from: Dream With Me (Audio CD)
It's suchlike a pleasure to sit and chill to. I would recommend this great cd to anyone that loves opera

The Bing Crosby Christmas Album
The Bing Crosby Christmas Album
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with bing, 11 Jan 2012
Christmas just would not of been the same without Bing Crosby playing White Christmas in the kitchen everyday over the festivities. Thanks Amazon.