Profile for psn: andy_2525 > Reviews

Content by psn: andy_2525

psn: andy_2525 "psn: andy_2525" (uk)

Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3)
Logic3 Soundstation 3 Speaker System (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SPEAKERS!!, 11 Oct 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these speakers a few months back as i got myself a ps3 and a tv for my bedroom, and was disappointed by the sound quality from my 19" samsung as it was very tinny sound. I stumbled across these after a mate had told me about them.

And i am very impressed with the improved sound quality and the speakers are very easy to use took me around 10 mins everything i needed was all in the box controls are basic you have buttons to control bass,treble and volume.

I have noticed 2 minor fault as my speakers are set up beside my tv and the right speaker with the remote sensor on it is inline with the tv's remote sensor so when i adjust the volume on my speakers it turns on the sleep timer on my tv.

Also the control is very small and could be lost very easily as it is similar size to an ipod nano!

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING COMPARES, 25 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
this game is incredible the world is huge and choices are endless i was not a big fan of this game it bored me at first as i have never been a big fan of the rpg but i cannot get enough of this game i have completed the main story but this is just a tiny percentage of the game there is so much that can be found and there are many more missions and adventures for you to go on i subjest if you are looking to buy this game book a month off work lots of redbull and pro plus get comfy and plenty of supplies as i can gaurantee u will not leave this one alone i dont believe there is another game out there that even comes close to this for its longevity and playability as controls are pretty basic and simple to use the only downpoints i can see in this game are small glitches when in water and having the same throw of a weapon every fight you get into but other than that its a great game 5 stars 10/10