Profile for happy shopper > Reviews

Content by happy shopper

happy shopper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fancy Nancy and the Butterfly Birthday (Fancy Nancy)
Fancy Nancy and the Butterfly Birthday (Fancy Nancy)
by Jane O'Connor
Price: 5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely Fancy Nancy story, 13 Feb 2014
We got this book to add to our growing collection of FN stories, and were not disappointed. Another lovely story.

I Can Write (I Can Learn)
I Can Write (I Can Learn)
by Egmont Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 4.5 year old, 13 Feb 2014
My daughter is just beginning to become interested in writing, so I got this for her work through and so far she's enjoyed it. Some parts were easier than others, but she enjoys it all.

Ottolenghi: The Cookbook
Ottolenghi: The Cookbook
by Yotam Ottolenghi
Price: 17.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Recipes, 23 Jan 2014
I'm extremely pleased with this book, the recipes are well written and achievable, layout and photography is great. Overall a very good buy and I would highly recommend it, whether or not you have tried Ottolenghi's recipes before you're sure to love this collection.

Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink)
Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink)
Price: 22.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint finish average, 18 Jan 2014
I purchased this originally to give as a gift, but when it arrived I could see that the paint finish on the cakes was not great, and I felt I couldn't give it as a gift because it already looked well played with. I let my own 4 year old have it though and she loves it, despite its flaws.

Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Princess Mirror
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Princess Mirror
Price: 6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 18 Jan 2014
I have purchased this item for my own 4 year old daughter, as well as for gifts for other young children. All have thoroughly enjoyed creating with it and loved their finished products. I would recommend it.

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 2: The Odd Pet and Other Stories
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 2: The Odd Pet and Other Stories
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 6.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource for beginner readers, 18 Jan 2014
Lovely stories and great illustrations, enjoyed by the beginner readers I teach including my own 4 year old. Would recommend.

Kitchen Craft 20cm Non-Stick Round Sandwich Pan With Loose Base
Kitchen Craft 20cm Non-Stick Round Sandwich Pan With Loose Base
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan 2014
I got two of these tins, and have used them several times already. Have had no problems with cake mixture leaking, and get great bakes every time. I do line the tins and spray them with non-stick spray.

Dora The Explorer Twin Pack Toothbrush
Dora The Explorer Twin Pack Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dora fan, 18 Jan 2014
We got these for our daughter who is a Dora fan, and she loves these tooth brushes. They're great quality and were sent quickly.

Karate Martial Arts Belt YELLOW - Junior
Karate Martial Arts Belt YELLOW - Junior
Offered by HAYES SPORTS
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 18 Jan 2014
We got this yellow belt for our son who does karate. Item arrived promptly, as described, and is exactly what we wanted.

Pink Pirate Girl Costume : KIds size small 4 - 6 yrs
Pink Pirate Girl Costume : KIds size small 4 - 6 yrs
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume!, 25 Nov 2013
This costume arrived on Friday, much earlier than stated, and is a great quality costume which was very well received by our 4.5 year old who will wear it to a pirate birthday party in the weekend. We ordered the small size and the fit is good for her, with room for her to grow as well (at this stage the skirt comes to her knees). The boot covers are a great addition and a really sturdy material. All in all, a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6