Profile for Jm > Reviews

The Art Of Shaving Shaving Cream Tube - Unscented 75ml
Offered by cosmetic deals
Price: 8.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 3 Sep 2013
I'm trading out all my husbands products for The Art of Shaving. He's really happy with the oil we bought as well. It was fun to get something sent to us from Malmo too

Merrell Women's Lorelei Slide Black Slides J89210 6 UK
Merrell Women's Lorelei Slide Black Slides J89210 6 UK
Price: 57.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort CAN be CUTE, 3 Sep 2013
I love "Merrell" as a brand so I'm always happy to get the Amazon box with a new pair of shoes from them. These are home to the garden and a trip to town sort of slide. Not fancy but cute and you'll feel good too.

Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls
Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LAUGH AND CRY, 10 Aug 2013
The crying was the good kind, in that I laugh til I cried. I read it while sitting at Kings Cross, than on the train. I didn't care at all that my mascara was running down my face AND I was laughing, truly, out loud.

Daybreak
Daybreak
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Author is Almost There, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Daybreak (Kindle Edition)
This was a good story but it had the BEST characters. So I'd love to see a better story with his cast of characters.

The Red Road
The Red Road
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars She Does it Again, 25 July 2013
This review is from: The Red Road (Kindle Edition)
Another great read from Denise Mina. I do miss Paddy Meehan though so I'm hoping she'll turn up again soon.

Dark Places
Dark Places
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Original Plot, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Dark Places (Kindle Edition)
I would love it if Gillian Flynn would write a sequel to this story...I want to know what happens to the characters. The last time I said that was "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".

She Left Me the Gun: My Mother's Life Before Me
She Left Me the Gun: My Mother's Life Before Me
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story Teller which is the Highest Compliment I Can Give, 22 April 2013
This is me telling you, you will not regret reading this book. Its a very tragic story, which happens to be true, however its told in a fashion that it brings you a long for the ride but doesn't leave you crushed under the weight of it.
I laughed and I cried and being on anti depressants crying is a reaction I seldom can work up to (:
And I read it in a day and a half because I literally, yes literally, did not put it down except for a G&T break and an ice cream call.
Jm

Dark Water
Dark Water
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Convoluted Plot, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Dark Water (Kindle Edition)
Great characters but I've now read two of her books and just feel the stories are far fetched and end poorly.

Dermalogica Age Smart Starter Kit 6pcs
Dermalogica Age Smart Starter Kit 6pcs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to test drive the products or use as travel size., 1 April 2013
I didn't want to buy another skin care regime just to be disappointed so this was the perfect option to try "Age Smart". I have fallen in love with the line and now will be buying the full size versions.

Helene Berman Boucle Ribbon Pull On Women's Hat Black One Size
Helene Berman Boucle Ribbon Pull On Women's Hat Black One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 1 April 2013
This hat is adorable and goes from crushed in my hand bag to my head without being wrinkly. My only issue is that it is a tad small so doesn't pull down enough over my ears to keep them warm. BUT I'd buy it again in more colours if they were available.

Page: 1 | 2