Profile for Chris Baker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Salter Arc Electronic Scale, White
Salter Arc Electronic Scale, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Aug 2014
Great product, very easy to use. Those who say it's hard to work out are quite frankly a bit dim. Very happy with this purchase.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 20cm Magic Whisk
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 20cm Magic Whisk

5.0 out of 5 stars This mixes up stuff better than Fat Boy Slim, 15 Aug 2014
I could beat egg whites all day long with this, sturdy.

Premier Housewares Sieve - 20 cm - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Sieve - 20 cm - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a sieve and it works, 15 Aug 2014
What's not to like?!

Miadomodo® RTSF04 Polyrattan Corner Sofa 130 x 71 x 63 cm DIFFERENT COLOURS (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Aug 2014

Miadomodo® RTSH01 Polyrattan Seat / Stool 53 x 53 x 30 cm DIFFERENT COLOURS (Black)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Aug 2014
Lower than I thought it would be, but not too bad. Putting it together was a nightmare, I'm pretty handy and struggled so much I almost threw it off my balcony mid build. Luckily a friend came over and somehow managed to finish it. Cushions are a bit thin, but wouldn't worry about that. It's about £300 cheaper than anything else on the market that I could find, so if you're looking for a saving then it's well worth it if you've got the patience. Looks good now finished.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than apple and does the same thing., 15 Aug 2014
Cheaper than apple wires and does exactly the same thing.

Plastic Kitchen Mixing Bowl 30cm 7L
Plastic Kitchen Mixing Bowl 30cm 7L
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Great size, great price and light weight so easy to hold while mixing.

Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Sennheiser CX175 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 9 Jun 2014
I have bought these over and over again. That's not to say they break easy, they get lots of use! I just can't find anything better for comfort and sound quality in this price bracket. The only reason they're not 5 stars is that I'm fed with a cord that tangles. Next time i'll be spending a bit more and trying out the A-Jays 4.

The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
by Eric Ries

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 2 Dec 2013
Brilliant book. I really enjoyed the read and it has effected how me and my team work both in a good size business and for my own endeavors.

Bose ® OE2 audio headphones (Black)
Bose ® OE2 audio headphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 2 Dec 2013
These are really good. I did a lot of research before buying and I think you're better off with these ones as opposed to the noise cancelling version, they're not worth the money and the added batteries in them are a faff. Really pleased with these and I don't think there are any others that really compete with these which are of a similar size and quality currently in the market. The fold up feather with the travel case is really nice too. They are very comfy, but i would recommend popping into a shop to try them on first as everyone has a different shaped head.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3