Profile for chanidoll1 > Reviews

North Child
by Edith Pattou
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: North Child (Paperback)
A beautiful book - am currently reading it to my 8 year old and we are looking forward to bedtime each night to find out what will happen next. Rare to find a book that has both parent and child enraptured!

Start A Cake Business From Home: How To Make Money from your Handmade Celebration Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and more! UK Edition.
by Alison McNicol
Price: 11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 Aug 2013
great advice, helped my start my catering business would have been lost without it. I would totally recommend to UK cake bakers wanting to start their own business working from home.

Essential Trading Organic Dark Chocolate Spread 400 g (Pack of 3)
Essential Trading Organic Dark Chocolate Spread 400 g (Pack of 3)
Price: 9.57

3.0 out of 5 stars it is good, 7 Aug 2013
this is nice and my family love it, however I much prefer plamil choc orange spread. This is great for spreading and for using as a filling in cupcakes/cakes!

The Good Green Lunchbox: Tasty, Healthy Lunches and Picnics
The Good Green Lunchbox: Tasty, Healthy Lunches and Picnics
by Jocelyn Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Aug 2013
The only fault in this book is that there isnt enough in it and perhaps some of the packaging ideas are not practical as time consuming. However I have still given it full stars as it is great for vegans and veggies and little eco warriors. It is aimed at kids to do with help from adults but I make the flapjack recipe over and over as it is the best I have ever made! I make it with pure sunflower dairy free spread to make it suitable for my vegan family.

Teletubbies - Oooh! [DVD] [1997]
Teletubbies - Oooh! [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Rolf Saxon

5.0 out of 5 stars good for tiny tots, 7 Aug 2013
My 4 year old begged me for this although I thought it to be a little young for her she loves it and so does her 10 month old sister.

OPP bag 70mm x 100mm x 180mm - 50 pack
OPP bag 70mm x 100mm x 180mm - 50 pack
Offered by Pac kit
Price: 3.05

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 7 Aug 2013
I needed these to bag up small amounts of homemade sweeties and they hold about 150g which is a perfect size for me. They were cheap too.

Wreck-It Ralph [DVD]
Wreck-It Ralph [DVD]
Dvd ~ John C. Reilly
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Wreck-It Ralph [DVD] (DVD)
My kids love this dvd playing it over and over and whereas I usually get bored with any dvd they get hooked on, I find that each time I watch this I am seeing bits I missed the last time. I find the glitch a bit annoying though but Ralph who is the star of the show is excellent in becoming a hero and teaching kids that trying to be good and do good things pays off.

House - Season 6 [DVD]
House - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love house!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: House - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I love house so if you have been a fan of the earlier seasons you will love this too. I must admit it isn't my favorite of them all but I still love house and mourn the ending of each season!

Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders
Edz Kidz - Blue Kids Ear Defenders
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, 7 Aug 2013
These do what they are supposed to. I was worried about getting ear defenders for my son who has autism as I thought it might give him an excuse to ignore me, but I was pleased to find they just dull the noise down rather than blocking it out. My only issue is that they are tight and he doesnt like the feel of them squeezing his head which puts him off wearing them. (he is only 7 and 6 when I got them for him and he doesnt seem to have an unusually big head lol)

Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
by Mellissa Morgan
Price: 11.89

4.0 out of 5 stars good ideas, 7 Aug 2013
I had hoped for more cupcake recipes and there are many recipes that I just wouldn't do so a bit of a waste, however the pictures are lovely and it is a well presented book. I must admit to being a fan of pretty things so some of the recipes look a bit gooey and messy but if you like vintage with a goth edge you would like the style of this book. The chocolate and turkish delight cake is amazing!

Page: 1 | 2