Profile for gemma laird > Reviews

Content by gemma laird

gemma laird

Fine Brand Shop Baby Boy & Boys Captain Sailor Tuxedo Suit, Special occasion suit, Pants, Jacket, Bowtie, Shirt, Hat
Offered by FineBrandShop
Price: 24.00 - 26.83

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic amazing quality and super good price. thank you, 11 July 2012
Well you have made a submariner in the royal navy very very happy, I brought this outfit after trailing the internet for a replica of daddy's number 1s uniform for our son to wear at our forth coming wedding and many many emails later I got no where well no where under 500 pounds untill I stumbled on this little outfit it arrived a week ago and only tried it on today it is to die for!!!!!! our son looks gorgeous in it, infact I think he will steal my spot light on the big day, so I just wanted to say a huge thank you, and at an outstanding price it couldn't be more perfect if you tried.

Many many thanks

Gemma laird

Mini Crayons (12 packs of mini crayons) - Great Party Bag Fillers!
Mini Crayons (12 packs of mini crayons) - Great Party Bag Fillers!
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 11 July 2012
Kids love crayons and they don't snap as soon as you put them near a piece of paper!! And excellent price, So a+ from the kids and my two year old that decided to eat one however he wasn't complaining either!!!, many thanks for hours of fun and a dirty nappy to come.

Many thanks

Gemma laird and the kids

20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
20 x Stretchy Smiley Men Party Bags Fillers
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars so much fun, 11 July 2012
Thank you thank you thank you, is all I can say I brought the little stretchy men to keep the children happy at my forth coming wedding and they arrived this morning, I have a 7 year old autistic daughter who I thought id try them out on and she absolutely loves it, the little stretchy man who she's named spongey gas kept her amused for hours and hours and this is alittle girl that isn't interested in anything other than her I pad, so I'm going to bye some more just for around the house, they are so cheap and great quality, is give 10 stars if it would let me.

Thanks very much

Much appreciated

Gemma laird and Libby-summer and spongey

Silver Heart weight - Silver double heart weights for balloons great for - christening - wedding - party - anniversary - valentine
Offered by Giftime and Partytime
Price: 1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 11 July 2012
Received the hearts this morning they are beautiful, and super fast delivery they will be much admired on our wedding day (well by me anyway) everyone else better be admiring me and my dress, and I'm will use them in years to come at parties, thank you very much ill definitely shop with you again.

Many thanks