Profile for Phil > Reviews

Content by Phil

Phil

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
WinterWise 10-STUD Ice Traction Universal Slip On Snow & Ice Spikes (Grips, Crampons) (Medium (UK 5-8))
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Mar 2014
Ironic really bought these with snow and ice in mind and so far we have gone all winter without either though it's mid March there's still plenty of time. They arrived early and seem OK though time will tell I bought these based on other reviews I like the fact you can buy replacement studs.

Ministry of Sound Anthems
Ministry of Sound Anthems
Offered by Clubit tv Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sounds, 17 Mar 2014
They keep on coming as with all these albums you get quite a few tracks you don't want/like but none the less a good CD with good music with the advent of downloads perhaps the life of these compilation albums is limited.!!??

Glo-Toob Replacement Push
Glo-Toob Replacement Push
Offered by Asaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Glo-Toob Replacement Push (Misc.)
I have several Glo Toobs used in a variety of applications generally involving getting wet, I bought three of these to replace the original end caps on Toobs I use when sub aqua diving so that the screw thread of the on/off switch isn't exposed to anything. The replacement push is a brilliant innovation I like the fact that it includes a recessed bit with a hole whereby you are able to thread some cord through it to enable tying onto something. It's not shown in the picture.
They took a while to come so if you're in a hurry order in plenty time though they did come in between the predicted dates 13th March to 29th March came on the 17th.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 3:22 PM BST

In Time: The Best of REM 1988 - 2003
In Time: The Best of REM 1988 - 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars REM, 14 Mar 2014
I think this is probably their best album but everyone has their favourite. The tracks are timeless and will survive the test of time.

GP Batteries 192, AG3, LR41 Alkaline Button Cell (Pack of 10 cells)
GP Batteries 192, AG3, LR41 Alkaline Button Cell (Pack of 10 cells)
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Mar 2014
Ordered these on line as they included free postage, by the time I had been to town & bought a similar battery I would have spent more in fuel getting them and a supermarket would only have had 2 in a blister pack, (I need three), their price will be twice the price for less batteries.
They were delivered earlier than the projected time and well packaged, really good service very very good price.

A Day in Your Life: 24 Hours Inside the Human Body
A Day in Your Life: 24 Hours Inside the Human Body
by Hilary Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 10 Mar 2014
Saw Dr Hilary Jones on TV & his book was mentioned I thought it would be ideal for my Daughter to use with her 10 year old daughter who is asking questions.
Though the book is well written I think it is aimed at a young adult, I can't see a modern teenager ploughing through it, and it would be difficult for a parent to use it with a child.
It is written as a day in a family discussing various aspect of each person it mentions eyes, oestrogen, etc. If your looking for a book to help with a pre teenager, or young teenager I doubt this book is the one.

Glo-Toob Original Series White
Glo-Toob Original Series White
Offered by Asaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Mar 2014
I have several of these for various applications in white and green, I have 2 green ones attached to mine and wife's Stability Jacket for sub aqua diving set to flash. We can see each other underwater the green doesn't spoil vision and have been to 40m neither have leaked. I also use the white one in my car as an emergency light, like wise I have one in my boat equipment. I have had mine several years now and other than battery replacement they have never failed. the ends need the occasional clean & I put the faintest amount of silicone grease on the thread, O seal, and end terminal of the cap. Much more eco friendly than the snap sticks

2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Portable Whistling Kettle DARK GREEN Camping Fishing
2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Portable Whistling Kettle DARK GREEN Camping Fishing
Offered by Biraz Furnishings

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 4 Feb 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter to put on a campfire though looking at it, it looks too good quality to do that to. Came in plenty of time at a very good price.

Dirty Hits
Dirty Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dirty Hits (Audio CD)
Like all albums there's a few tracks I skip, this is my first album of theirs so can't comment on their other ones but I like this as does my 10 year old granddaughter. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Friends Of Mr Cairo
The Friends Of Mr Cairo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Friends Of Mr Cairo (Audio CD)
Jon & Vangelis at their best this album has some of their best ever music some of it quite haunting, I have the vinyl but bought the CD for the car & laptop timeless music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19