Profile for Mrs. L. Cunningham > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Cunningham

Mrs. L. Cunningham "daddys' girl" (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Mens Zipped sweatshirt/ zip top. Zipped side pockets, I Pod/Phone loop. 10 colours incl. Hi Viz, S-5XL (L, Anthracite)
Offered by Serendipity Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars wash like a dream and were not expensive, 7 Nov. 2015
I bought this in three colours and they wear well, wash like a dream and were not expensive. Highly recommended item and seller. A******

Brukner & Khan's Clinical Sports Medicine
Brukner & Khan's Clinical Sports Medicine
by Peter Brukner

5.0 out of 5 stars She is completely delighted with the book and has been reading it in ..., 28 Sept. 2015
I bought this for my daughter who has just finished a Masters in Physiotherapy and wanted this book as this is the field of Physiotherapy that she wants to specialise in. She is completely delighted with the book and has been reading it in between setting up her new home with her fiancé in Liverpool and her new job also in Liverpool/ The delivery was extremely speedy and the book was as described. All in All a great purchase form a great seller. Highly recommended seller I would not hesitate to use this seller again myself A******

A Second Chance (The Keller Family Series Book 2)
A Second Chance (The Keller Family Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Keller Family Series from Book 1-10 You need to read them all!, 14 Sept. 2015
You really need to read the from book 1-10 of the Keller family series. It is a great series and I highly recommend it to all series lovers. A******

IBRA ® Rapid Double Speed Universal USB Charger - Dual / 2 Port Cable Hub for Power Charging Devices & Accessories On UK 3 Pin Plug Mains Adapter for Apple iPhone 4 / 4s / 5 / 5c / 5s / 6 / Plus / - iPad 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / Air / Mini - Mobile Phone / iPod / MP3 & 4 Player / Samsung Galaxy / Tab / HTC / Nexus / Xperia / Hudl - Portable & Travel Friendly - PINK
Offered by Hd Zone

Premium Roast - Single Origin Costa Rica - ESE Coffee Pods - 100
Premium Roast - Single Origin Costa Rica - ESE Coffee Pods - 100
Offered by PureGusto

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 14 Sept. 2015
Such a fantastic cup of latte or cappuccino with these pods. They’re smooth to taste and you can make your coffee as strong or as weak as you like it. They are so much cleaner than the coffee powder/beans. Highly Recommended Purchase A******

IKEA PRUTA Plastic Container / Food Storage Containers 17 Piece Set
IKEA PRUTA Plastic Container / Food Storage Containers 17 Piece Set
Offered by REMI DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great for home use, 14 Sept. 2015
Quite flimsy and disappointing. I wouldn’t recommend these I will use them but probably only in the office kitchen at work.

Lock & Lock Food Storage Set 6 Piece
Lock & Lock Food Storage Set 6 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Purchase, 14 Sept. 2015
I really liked these lock & lock storage boxes as they were a decent size unlike some of the packs of Lock & Lock containers. I would recommend these.

7 x Clear Plastic Food Storage Box Containers With Multi Colour Lids
7 x Clear Plastic Food Storage Box Containers With Multi Colour Lids
Offered by Shamz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with My Purchase, 14 Sept. 2015
The really small boxes are great for fruit portions and they are different coloured so I have to admit I love these boxes for the price I paid, I am really delighted with my purchase.

3 Packs of 3 Piece Clip & Lock Storage Containers (Round, Square and Rectangular)
Offered by eStore.Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what you get., 14 Sept. 2015
I bought other storage containers that are every bit as good but because they don’t have this name they were cheaper and I must admit do everything these do. Quite expensive for what you get.

Maturi 5-Piece Plastic Airtight Food Storage Container Set
Maturi 5-Piece Plastic Airtight Food Storage Container Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Sept. 2015
Excellent storage containers, and I have to admit they are just as good as the original storage containers which I might add I spent a fortune on for about the same quantity. Recommended Purchase A******

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12