Profile for Keri > Reviews

Elements of Life
Elements of Life
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiesto, The best and ALWAYS will be., 26 April 2007
This review is from: Elements of Life (Audio CD)
The album has a mix of Vocal and non Vocal trance tracks each with amazing depth.

Every different track creates it's own well of emotions with you, whether Euphoric or tribal or both they all make you tingle!

Whether driving in your car, chilling out with your mates, or in a club where the sweat is dripping from the ceiling, anything taken from this album is sure to warm your soul, make you smile and feel the need to dance (for life!) lol!

Once you've heard this you will have to see Tiesto live. I will certainly be looking out for his next set at Godskitchen at Air in Brum. GO!

Collins Complete British Wildlife: Photographic (Collins handguides)
Collins Complete British Wildlife: Photographic (Collins handguides)
by Paul Sterry

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS! * * * * *, 8 Nov. 2006
This is a beautiful photoguide which has proven really useful in identifying insects, animals and plants that i see on my travels. I keep it in my car's glovebox so that where ever I am I have access to it.

There are over 150 double page spreads with a full page of wonderful, bright, close up photos on the right and names and a short description / habits of all the creatures/plants shown on the left.

I am always getting phone calls from my friends asking to borrow it to find out what they have seen.

A really enjoyable buy!