Profile for Jennifer Ann Nash > Reviews

KnitPro Waves Aluminium Crochet Hook, Set of 9, Pink
KnitPro Waves Aluminium Crochet Hook, Set of 9, Pink
Price: 22.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Pro crochet hook set, 24 Aug 2014
Excellent, although expensive to me well worth the money as padded handle makes holding hooks far more comfortable. Would recommend.

JVL 55 x 38 x 28 cm Honey Willow Stair Storage Basket
JVL 55 x 38 x 28 cm Honey Willow Stair Storage Basket
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 17.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow stair basket, 24 Aug 2014
Very pleased with item. Good quality.

Bissell 4105E Supreme Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Floor Sweeper
Bissell 4105E Supreme Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Floor Sweeper
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable floor sweeper, 24 Aug 2014
Very pleased so light but does a good quality clean.

Estone New 16 Pcs Knit Knitting Needles Point Protectors 2 Sizes For Knitting Craft
Offered by accecity
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Needle point protectors, 2 Jun 2014
At the time of ordering these the Amazon advert DID NOT state hat these items would be coming from CHINA, the items took 3 weeks to arrive and basically were no good. I thought I was getting silicone tips and turned out to be cheap plastic that kept coming off the end of the needles which defeats the object of needle protects!As far as I am concerned it should be stated that the items are from China and are no good.

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Half yard heaving book, 14 May 2014
This book would appeal more to a beginner sewer. Well written with good photography would be good for a child beginning sewing.

KnitPro Single Cable for Interchangeable Needles 20cm to make 40cm circulars
KnitPro Single Cable for Interchangeable Needles 20cm to make 40cm circulars
Offered by Pebbles Gems
Price: 2.61

5.0 out of 5 stars KnitPro circular needles, 14 May 2014
Very good quality and where the cables join the needles it does not catch the wool. However, I did find that the needles began to unscrew despite using the locking pin. The calendar wire also allowed the stitches to move freely. In my opinion well worth the extra price compared to cheaper copies coming in from China. The despatch time was also very prompt.

11pcs 80cm Stainless Steel Circular Knitting Needles 1.5mm-5.0mm
11pcs 80cm Stainless Steel Circular Knitting Needles 1.5mm-5.0mm
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2014
Pleased with item, although quality is quite good.

2 x 13.5 inch Ruler (Patchwork & Quilting) - Le Summit
2 x 13.5 inch Ruler (Patchwork & Quilting) - Le Summit
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Sep 2013
No more spending time finding my large ruler to cut out a 2inch strip. Shows up on darker fabrics which is what I had a problem with as the ruler I had uses black lines and I couldn't see where to cut. Fast delivery and well packed.

2 Pairs Gel Bunion Corrector Toe Protector Straightener Toe Spreader
2 Pairs Gel Bunion Corrector Toe Protector Straightener Toe Spreader
Offered by Musuntas
Price: 4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Sep 2013
Wished I had bought these years ago! Having had foot surgery on both feet I was still not able to wear nice shoes because of the rub on scars. These have completely changed my life and I am foot rub clear and pain free. Wonderful thank you.

Finish (almost) Any Quilt: A Simple Guide to Adapting Quilts to Finish As You Go: 1
by Ms Marguerita McManus
Price: 10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Quilting book, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this book as I love the "Crazy Shortcut Quilt" was brilliant and I now make all my quilts that way and I thought this book would have the next stage to the quilts in the 1st book I bought. However, it didn't have any further designs and I feel that this book contained a lot of elements that were already in the 1st book. I feel anyone just starting to learn to quilt should read this book first and then follow up with "Crazy Shortcut Quilts" the first book Marguerita McManus wrote. This would be ok for Beginners". Little bit disappointed for myself therefore as I have been quilting for more than 10 years and felt it was elementary!.

Page: 1 | 2