Profile for GJK > Reviews

Wild Bird Food 25kg
Wild Bird Food 25kg
Offered by Twootz

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap bird food?, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Wild Bird Food 25kg (Misc.)
I was a little worried that this would be a cheap mix and not liked by many birds.
It is still very early days but at nealy half the price of my last bag of bird food I am pleased with the value and the birds do not seem to notice any different as they are tucking in quite happily. I hope it lasts and at the moment I will be buying more.

HTC Desire C Case Black PU Leather Flip Cover With Screen Protector
HTC Desire C Case Black PU Leather Flip Cover With Screen Protector
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting quality phone case, 9 Sep 2013
Good value phone case. I bought one for my wife. She fully approves of it and her phone is well protected and looks quit smart in the case.

Universal GD42/12 Snap on Door Guard 12-inch - Black
Universal GD42/12 Snap on Door Guard 12-inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Car door saviour, 9 Sep 2013
You cannot go wrong with this very good value for money car door protector. I bought 2 packs which covers all four doors. They are long enough for you to position them where you need them depending on your car door design. Highly recommended by me as the damage caused to your car doors and other cars by careless passengers is eliminated. Easy to install and remove and reposition. I would highly recommend this product. Do your car a favour and buy a set or two.

Chef Aid Cotton Peg Bag, White
Chef Aid Cotton Peg Bag, White
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers

3.0 out of 5 stars Value peg bag, 9 Sep 2013
A good value peg bag, with the emphasis on value. Remember you always get what you pay for. It was not as large as I thought it would be but it holds all my pegs without a problem. The material is a little on the thin side and it does feel a little cheap which it is, but it does the job. The opening is a bit low and wide so it does limit the number of pegs it holds but should meet most people’s requirements. I would recommend it as a value peg bag.

Shoe String - 120cm tan leather lace
Shoe String - 120cm tan leather lace
Offered by eCobbler

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoe lace?, 23 Jun 2013
Delighted when my new leather laces arrived. But either I was too rough with them or the quality could be better, as I treaded the lace and pulled, the lace snapped. Fortunately there was still enough lace for the shoe as the lace ordered was a little long. I like to believe that it was my fault and am hoping I get a good life from the now in use laces.
Prompt delivery, simple packaging, well it is only a shoe lace and just the right shade as seen on line. A good match for my shoe.

GCSE Maths Practice Papers - Higher
GCSE Maths Practice Papers - Higher
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision guide, 21 Jun 2013
A great guide to help my 15 year old son prepare for his maths GCSE. Covers all topics as you would expect.

7.5m Sprinkler Hose
7.5m Sprinkler Hose
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the veg growing, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: 7.5m Sprinkler Hose
Previously I have use soaker hoses and stated that they were good. At the end of the year I lift the soaker hose up to prepare the garden for the next year. When I relay the soaker hose it seems to get blocked up over the winter and is never as good the following year. But his hose does as it says. it sprinkles water from the hose over the garden and soaks the whole area. It has not got blocked yet and I am extremely pleased with this very good value watering hose.

Sony Xperia Miro Case Xperia Miro Black PU Leather Flip Cover With Stylus Pen
Sony Xperia Miro Case Xperia Miro Black PU Leather Flip Cover With Stylus Pen
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect case, 21 Jun 2013
A good quality case at a very reasonable price. Perfect fit the phone and meets my 15yr old son needs. No complaints.

Am-Tech 4-Way Shut Off Manifold
Am-Tech 4-Way Shut Off Manifold

4.0 out of 5 stars Water water everywhere I want, 9 May 2013
It is early days but after a couple of tries it seems to be very successful in splitting the water flow to where I want it to go without flooding the tap area. It should make watering the garden a lot easier and quicker especially when we are away. I will not have to return to half a garden watered and half a garden dried out. It is simple to use, attached easily to the tap and arrived well within estimated delivery date, and was packaged well enough to avoid damage en route. I am pleased as is my wife. Nice simple effective gadget.

Renata 377 SR626SW 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery
Renata 377 SR626SW 1.55v Silver Oxide Watch battery
Offered by H & A (LONDON)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch battery, 25 April 2013
A good value cheap watch battery. Not a cheap knock off/copy but a battery that will last and meet the needs of my watch. I have used before and will use again.Far better than paying £5.00+ in town. Arrived as stated. No problems.

Page: 1 | 2