Profile for mrspee > Reviews

mrspee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 22 July 2013
This is great, especially for the price! I looked around and this was by far the cheapest! i wanted this for Chinese cooking in particular wok frying and it does the job perfectly. Also great for poached eggs! Good size and quality.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 April 2013
Bought as a gift for my husband. I have the iPhone 4S version so knew this was an essential item for my husbands new phone. It hasn't disappointed, once on you can hardly see it (at all) so it doesn't spoil the look of the phone. Great product and worth paying that bit more money for....I've had cheaper versions and they look cheap!!

Novelty Gun Holster Single Deluxe Black for Fancy Dress Costume Accessory
Novelty Gun Holster Single Deluxe Black for Fancy Dress Costume Accessory
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what we wanted, 24 April 2013
Bought to go with a 4 year olds cowboy costume. Looks good and holds a toy gun my son is happy with it. Other reviews mentioned it wasn't strong but so far no problems with it.

Savvi boys theme temporary tattoos - 50 assorted designs x 1 single pack
Savvi boys theme temporary tattoos - 50 assorted designs x 1 single pack
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

3.0 out of 5 stars Made a 4 year old happy, 24 April 2013
After getting tattoos in a party bag my son loved them. Couldn't find any in high street stores, these were cheap and good designs.. The only problem is that they don't last long (longest latest about 4 days, most only a day) before fading and rubbing off. Others we have had last up to a week. But they made my son happy!

Playmobil 6776 123 Moon Rocket
Playmobil 6776 123 Moon Rocket
Offered by Indigos UG

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift was a great hit!, 1 April 2013
Bought as a gift for my godson who is 1. He loved it and so did his brother aged 2.5 and my son who is nearly 4!! Lovely little set with rocket and spaceman.

Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Offered by RCR SUPPLIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Mar. 2013
Bough for my son to play joke on friends and family....went for self inflating so we didn't have to constantly blow up, worked well just a little slow self inflating and not as dramatic as a normal whoopie cushion but great for a 3 yr old! until my husband stood on it and it got a slight tear in it so no longer fully inflates!

Fireman Sam [DVD]
Fireman Sam [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids entertainment, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fireman Sam [DVD] (DVD)
My son was in his fireman sam phase so bought these to bring a little variety to the viewing! Great collection and the storage box is helpful for keeping things tidy! A must for fireman Sam fans!!

Hasbro The Amazing Spider-Man Hero FX Glove
Hasbro The Amazing Spider-Man Hero FX Glove
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Little boy loves it!, 28 Mar. 2013
Bought for my little boy (nearly 4) after he had played with his cousin's glove constantly when they visited. Yet to give him this as its a present from his new brother or sister but am expecting him to be delighted as he is still talking about it after a couple of months. Only negative is that the price had gone up significantly since I looked at this at Christmas time but hoping it will be worth it :)

Philips HR1615/91 650 Watt Hand Blender with Metal Bar
Philips HR1615/91 650 Watt Hand Blender with Metal Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 28 Mar. 2013
Bought to replace a broken philips blender which I had always been pleased with. This has slightly more power than old one and option to adjust the power which is good. Went for a metal stick this time as had plastic last time and reviews recommended metal. Used a few times and seems good, the only negative is the holes in the stick tends to get food stuck but am sure ill get used to this!

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Back (Rear) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Back Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 20 Feb. 2013
After having a full cover that protected the back of my iphone 4s along with the media devil screenprotector (front) since I got my phone decided I wanted it to be less covered. So the obvious choice was the back/rear cover version of the Media Devil. As last time it arrived quickly and is an excellent product. Easy to appy and you can hardly tell that there is a cover on the phone. Very happy would highly recommend this to anyone! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3