Profile for Mortimer > Reviews

Content by Mortimer

Mortimer

Smart 1/2 Watt Rear Light - Red/Black, (2xAAA batt. inc.)
Smart 1/2 Watt Rear Light - Red/Black, (2xAAA batt. inc.)
Offered by Laxzoltd
Price: 5.54

4.0 out of 5 stars rear light, 18 Oct 2013
good light, small compact, bright, easy to fit would have put another one on but nowhere to mount it on bike

M-Wave 90mm Bicycle Handlebar Organizer
M-Wave 90mm Bicycle Handlebar Organizer
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 9.98

3.0 out of 5 stars organiser, 18 Oct 2013
fits well, unfortunately the bar was too small a diameter for my lights what more can I say ..... ..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Led lights, 18 Oct 2013
awesome light for size and cost, better light output than more expensive lights, easy to fit and a head torch too if you want

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike Cycle Helmet Mega MiniTM 2x2 Twin LED's Silicone LED Light Set Black, Legally Flashing Light Set Conforms to Road Vehicle Lighting Regulations SI2005 No.2559. CE Approved
Offered by Sports4ever
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars helmet light, 18 Oct 2013
really good and light now car divers see me whilst I am looking to get out of junctions, been let out more times now than before I fitted them

Medieval Knight Helmet Replica for Kids. The PigFace Helmet
Medieval Knight Helmet Replica for Kids. The PigFace Helmet
Offered by knightware
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Helmet, 21 July 2013
Went to the royal armouries and my son really wanted one of these ordered here as it's cheaper, good helmet looks like a proper metal helmet!!
Son loves it and wears it lots!!

Windows 8 in Easy Steps
Windows 8 in Easy Steps
by Nick Vandome

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8, 21 July 2013
good book for me easy to read and follow good tips and hints good for the price A star !!

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, Fab, Fab!, 13 July 2011
I bought this, having read the reviews, on the off-chance it would fit our toilet and that my two year old son would use it. It arrived the very next day (brilliant service) and what a revelation it turned out to be! We had a fancy (and quite expensive!) padded Thomas the Tank Engine one before, but it didn't fit our toilet very well, and was wobbly and unstable when little 'un sat on it, as a result we could never get him to sit for more than a few seconds before wanting to get off again.

As soon as he saw this in the packaging he wanted to unwrap it and use it on the toilet like a "big boy". Within 30 seconds of getting it unwrapped and upstairs he was sat on the loo and actually having a wee! It is secure, close fitting to the toilet and doesn't move round when he is getting himself on and off it, he obvously feels secure and comfortable on it because he keeps asking to go to the toilet and do a wee-wee like a big boy.

From a parent perspective, it's easy to use, easy to clean, didn't cost loads of money (big bonus), and fits our toilet really well. I think I will be ordering a few more for Grandparent's houses.