Profile for sdeleng > Reviews

Content by sdeleng

sdeleng

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushed Aluminium 2-piece Machined Metal Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S - with free screen protector & cleaning cloth (Black)
Offered by Sting Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars this is so good I bought 4 and each member of my family ..., 16 July 2014
this is so good I bought 4 and each member of my family loves them. Yes, if you drop it heavily thee case may loose its snugness a bit, but that is your fault! My husband dropped his on the pavement from about 6 feet and there is rubber damage at one corner but I am happy to say the phone is intact. One son traveled around Europe for a month and dropped it numerous times. Both case and phone are pristine.

Just two little quibbles - some charging cables do not fit as well as the slot is SLIGHTLY narrow. Also the silver backed case scratches very easily in my handbag and the scratches are VERY obvious. Even if you have a white iphone, for this reason I would recommend the black case. It looks better anyway.

None of this would make me remove the 5 star rating as this is the best case by far we have all collectively owned.

DynaSun SA35RA Professional Head Swivel Light Stand Bracket Flashlight with Umbrella Holder for Cold Shoe Mount Flash Gun Flashgun

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not sturdy enough and the angling keeps on slipping, 16 July 2014
I bought this for a wedding to complement another by another manufacturer. Afraid it broke halfway through the day. Just not sturdy enough and the angling keeps on slipping! Waste of money IMHO

Upfront Opttiuuq Qvu Fingerless Cotton Inner Gloves, Adult
Upfront Opttiuuq Qvu Fingerless Cotton Inner Gloves, Adult
Offered by Upfront Cricket

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 16 July 2014
These are cheap and the label is nasty. Lasted one wash exactly. Not worth the money at all. I wish someone would do white/beige fingerless summer gloves for people like me with dermatitis. Gloves that do not look like loose hankies.

H4T New Ladies Womens Strappy Thick Sole Platform Buckle Up Sandals Shoes Size Blacks Black Matte Size 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars hurts, 16 July 2014
This shoe fit perfectly, but after wearing for 3 days, it had bruised the top bone of my foot as the sole is rigid and walking caused a constant impact of the leather/vinyl at my foot's upper point. I thought I might get used to it, but after a week of trying to put it one again, I had to remove it within seconds each time. Ouch!

I have high arches and maybe this is the wrong shoe for me. It is a pity because it looked great and was otherwise super comfortable, and a great price. It looks just right with today's fashions. The leather/vinyl is soft so does not rub. Another plus is that it does not give off colour like so many other shoes like this. I will try again at some point.

So if you have easy feet with low arches, try it.

3 Pairs Ladies Black Magic Fingerless Gloves One Size
3 Pairs Ladies Black Magic Fingerless Gloves One Size
Offered by TODEAL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Jun 2014
Good value for money but slightly scratchy for my sensitive dermatitis-prone hands. I wish something like this was done in cotton or a cotton mix. Also, I would like a flesh tone and white.

However I use them as it is better than without - I put on a barrier cream to protect from the acrylic. By the way acrylic is better the wool - if anything has wool, I don't go near it!

Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads Triple Pack
Slendertone Abs Replacement Pads Triple Pack
Offered by BeautySolutionsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Jun 2014
These seem to be the same pads that came with the slender tone. Prompt delivery and competitive price. That's all that matters!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long legs, 26 Jun 2014
Bought these for my 6'4" husband with 35.5 inseam. They are long enough - and this is rare! He is delighted. Flattering and comfy too.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (1.2m)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 26 Jun 2014
Does the job and is well constructed. Only writing more because it is required. What more do you want from a cable?

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Jun 2014
Really well made and holds the iPhone perfectly. easy to take with you from car to car. Easy to insert iPhone and to remove. Great!

MFi USB Charger Manufactured under the MFi Program - Bundle of 3 Extra Long 6.5 Feet Cables for Apple iPhone 4, 4s, 3gs, 3g iPod touch 1, 2, 3, 4, iPad 1, 2, 3 for Sync and Charging (Red + Black + White, 30-pin) - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you use a hard case!, 26 Jun 2014
love the thickness of the cable, and the length. However it does not fit correctly in the iPhone 4S with a hard case and the result is if you touch it or move the iPhone even a little, it disconnects, re-connects, disconnects. Not too sure how good this is for the electronics. Sometimes I leave to charge overnight and it is still low in the morning because of this issue.

Something about this is stated in the description so I have no come back. Don't buy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5