Profile for F. Craske > Reviews

Content by F. Craske

F. Craske "sleepingbeauty20" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
FitBark Dog Activity Monitor, Red
FitBark Dog Activity Monitor, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 paws, 17 Mar. 2016
Hi I am Luna the 4 year old Collie, My mummy owns a fitbit and found it so interesting that when she saw this advertised she thought it would be fun to see us keeping fit together she is currently annoyed as I keep beating her :).
she has had great fun keeping track of me and she also loves the fact it tell her what I have been up to when she has been out but sadly she now knows my secret that I am often have a good sleep.
it has helped my mummy lots as I had been unwell and she was able to show the vet my details and she was able to track my food intake and also if I had had lethargic days.
I would highly recommend this device to any dog lover as it is great fun to work out together and go for long hikes to collect our points.

mummy said that the support from the fitbit team is excellent she had trouble with her device and they are literally there 24/7 to help you with all your needs my device did go a bit faulty but within 48 hours it had been replaced and linked up to my old account so we could get back to tracking my details.

the device is small and discrete on my collar and comes in a wide range of colours I'm currently modelling the life and soul of the party blue but I think my mummy is looking into purchasing another one for my bro.
well we give this device 5 Paws and lots of high excited Woofs cause we love it
many thanks for reading
Luna x

When The Sun Goes Down
When The Sun Goes Down
Offered by b68solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Selena Goooooomez :), 28 July 2011
This review is from: When The Sun Goes Down (Audio CD)
Her best album yet!

I have all her previous albums but this is by far her best, My only down point about this album is its not long enough...Some real stand out tracks on here her duet with Pixie Lott has to be my favourite track of the album :)..Cannot wait to here more from Selena Gomez and of course the scene.

Hook Me Up
Hook Me Up
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars HOOKED UP, 27 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Hook Me Up (Audio CD)
I first heard the Veronicas via a movie soundtrack and loved there sound so went to see more by them and came across there first album The secret life of...and i loved there sound these girls can rock!

There are some real catchy tunes on this album and will defiantly have you rocking out.....If you loved there first album you will love this one here are some of my fave tracks from the album

1. Untouched -(Single)
2. Hook Me Up -----> this will no doubt be a single!
3. This Is How It Feels

13. Goodbye To You
14. Change The World
15. 4ever [Explicit] ---> of previous album
16. Everything I'm Not [Explicit] ---> of previous album

As you can see i like most of the songs which prooves it is a great album....With Great Lyrics and Voices....Great sound would love to see them live!
Hope to hear more from them soon :-)

10/10

Kiss & Tell
Kiss & Tell
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss and Tell, 27 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Kiss & Tell (Audio CD)
I first heard her singing on the 101 Dalmation dvd and then again with Tell me something i dont no which feature on another cinderella story and i must say i was impressed...But with me being a Miley and Demi fan i knew that i would probably enjoy this Cd so i pre ordered it as soon as i saw it coming out....and i must say i am impressed these are some of the stand out tracks for me -

kiss and tell
I Won't Apologize ---Fab song
Crush
Naturally
Way I Loved You
I Don't Miss You at All
I Got U -My other fave song
Tell Me Something I Don't Know

All the songs are catchy and have you dancing along to them and the sound is a mix there are some dancy numbers some slower ones and some rock out tracks.....Her voice is good ....and the lyrics have meaning...i was suprised by what i heard but impressed
hope to hear more from her

There is a hint of Ashlee simpson about her sound

So all in all i give this album 10/10

The Time Of Our Lives
The Time Of Our Lives
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley is having the time of her life, 10 Oct. 2009
This review is from: The Time Of Our Lives (Audio CD)
I'm 23 and absoultly love Miley so i had to have this CD i got mine delivered from america when it was released in the Wal-mart with her new clothing range. (i oculdnt wait till november lol)

I think she is a very talented singer and song writer :-) and has acheived so much so young i have even got my 26 year sister hooked on her music!

She has got more edgy with her sound and its very rocky(pop rock) has hints of Ashlee Simpson to it

1. Kicking & Screaming -Certainly gets the album off to a kicking start very edgy not my face tho so i give this 4/5

2. Party In The U.S.A - Love this song gets me dancing all the time 5/5

3. When I Look At You - Not a stand out track 4/5

4. Time Of Our Lives - love this song very catchy 5/5

5. Talk Is Cheap - Again a rocky number with attitude 5/5

6. Obsessed -I love the chorus tune to this song and miley vocals are fantastic 5/5

7. Before The Storm (Duet with Jonas Brothers) - i have both version of this song live and unlive and its amazing (cannot tell the difference other then the obvious screaming lol) very catchy as well..and excellent very ballardy 5/5

8. The Climb - This is from the Hannah Montana movie and has to be one of my fave miley songs as you can really relate to the lyrics whoever you are...5/5

Overall i gave it 4/5 becuase i think she could have put more on the album but for the actual music which is what the review is for i give her 5/5 becuase she has done a good job i cannot stop listening to it ...cannot wait to see her live

Perfect for any Miley fan
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2011 11:10 PM GMT

Hannah Montana - Season 1 - Complete [DVD]
Hannah Montana - Season 1 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miley Cyrus
Offered by Onlinemedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montana, 10 July 2009
Im loving this and Im 23 Im really enjoying it, i watched some epidodes on the Disney Channel but didnt get to watch them all so i had to get the boxset i was glad they released one ....Im really enjoying it, its got something for all the family and its clean humour i have even got my 25 year old sister hooked on it......Cannot wait for the complete season 2 and 3 and hopefully more to come :-)

Guilty Pleasure
Guilty Pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guilty pleasure :-), 19 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Guilty Pleasure (Audio CD)
As a previous reviewer im not your typical Ashley Tisdale fan im 23 years old and LOVE her music lol.

When this arrived the first thing i did was put it on my stero after her first album i knew it was gonna be a winner :-)

As a previous reviewer has stated you can really relate to some of the songs on here and i do think it may not be for all her HSM fans as it seems to be a more maturer sound which is great for Ashley as is works well and im loving it more then her first album

Some stand out tracks for me has to be her first single from the album -
Its alright its ok 5/5
Masquerade 5/5
Acting out 5/5
How do you love someone 5/5
Delete you 5/5
Overrated 5/5
Hair 5/5
These i find myself playing on repeat :-)

Cannot wait for more albums from her and its great that she has been invovled more with the making of the album as you can see she has added her own personal touch by co writing some of the tracks!

The Cheetah Girls 3 - One World [DVD]
The Cheetah Girls 3 - One World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adrienne Bailon
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheetahlious, 27 April 2009
I was very unsure with what to expect certainly after hearing galleria (raven) would not be in the movie i thought how will disney get around that?! But they did a great job the music is enjoyable and i found myself purchasing the soundtrack - i really enjoyed this movie more then i expected, its a typical cheetah girl movie about friendship and mixs ups and working things out..it was perdictable at times hence why i gave it 4 stars but i found it entertaining

Disney's Bolt (Wii)
Disney's Bolt (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars a dogs day, 27 April 2009
This review is from: Disney's Bolt (Wii) (Video Game)
Hi,
Well i would recommend Bolt to anyone who is a fan of the film, i got very hooked on this game and i am no teenager - my partner who is 23 got very addicted to it and i found myself fighting for the controls..I love the fact you get to play as bolt and penny and all the missions you have to complete its a great action adventure game and im looking forward to the next installment.....Its easy to control on the wii and the powers are brill on bolt it can be tricky at times but keep persisting as i manage to ocmplete it :-)
really enjoyed

Do You Know [Us Import]
Do You Know [Us Import]
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for her first country album, 24 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Do You Know [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I have all Jessica Simpson previous albums and have loved everyone so i thought i would have to get this after hearing her come on over track i thought the rest would be promising here is my review of the cd -

1. Come on Over 8/10
2. Remember That one of the stand out tracks loved it real feeling in it 9/10
3. Pray out Loud 8/10
4. You're My Sunday 9/10
5. Sipping on History 8/10
6. Still Beautiful - i love this song although sounds very similar to taylor swifts stay beautiful song one of the stand out tracks 9/10
7. Still Don't Stop Me 7/10
8. When I Loved You Like That 6/10
9. Might as Well Be Making Love 5/10
10. Man Enough 6/10
11. Do You Know - Dolly Parton, , Jessica Simpson 8/10

I felt the album started of great but then fizzled out at the end with a great last song, but i think i much perfer her old sound but she can still pull off the country sound as there a some real stand out tracks on here but i would rather see her go back to her previous sound

Page: 1 | 2