ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

Profile for EmmaB > Reviews

Content by EmmaB

EmmaB (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chicco Boppy Cotton Slipcover (Pond Pebbles)
Chicco Boppy Cotton Slipcover (Pond Pebbles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Second Cover, 4 Feb 2014
I was gifted a Boppy pillow when pregnant and not long after my baby arrived I came on here and ordered a spare slip cover. If you have a breastfeeding baby prone to bringing up milk during or after a feed, then you really do need a spare. Good fit, easy to wash and dry.

New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch 7" 2013 (ALL Model Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) PREMIUM PURPLE & TAN Interior Multi-Function Leather Case / Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & InventCase® Screen Protector Shield Guard & Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet Purple Stylus Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case (Black Version), 4 Feb 2014
I ordered the purple premium case but it was subject to a delay in production and I was offered the black premium case for immediate dispatch instead. Excellent communication from the seller. This case is fantastic for the price. In terms of the quality, look and feel it could easily be mistaken for a much pricier product. Looking at the photos I'd say that spending the extra £3 on the premium case, as I did, is worth it.

HamDis Clear White Hybrid Flexishield Gel Skin Protection Case Cover for LG Google Nexus 4 E960

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the Nexus 4, 7 Mar 2013
Really solid case. Easy to put on and has good grip without feeling too rubbery. Ridge at the front protects the screen. Good access to all buttons and charging sockets. A great buy and well worth it to keep the phone in excellent condition.

Isotoner Women's Velour Big Bow Plum Stripe Scuffs 97618PSTXL Extra Large
Isotoner Women's Velour Big Bow Plum Stripe Scuffs 97618PSTXL Extra Large
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has deteriorated, 7 Mar 2013
I bought these to replace my existing pair which I had worn for a long time. Within a couple of weeks the inner seams at the top have frayed and split. Very disappointed!

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablets 30 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars More on the market - without the "glowing" side effects, 8 Feb 2013
I started taking these for about three months after my (first) pregnancy ended in miscarriage in Sept 2012. I didn't have any side effects when I took them (although I did note the glowing wee, or as we call them in our house, a "Berocca wee"). My cycle stayed the same.

I've stopped taking these and have gone onto Boots own brand Conception Support vitamins. It is a good multivitamin complex tablet that doesn't contain vitamin A which is to be avoided in pregnancy. I've just bought another box (£3.99) but if no pregnancy by the end of the packet I'm going back to just folic acid.

White Place Cards with Silver Border x50
White Place Cards with Silver Border x50
Offered by Oaktree Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Feb 2013
Excellent quality item, strong enough card and good finish on the silver border. They looked great on the tables at our wedding with hand-written names on them. Easy to fold, plenty in the pack compared to the amount you an buy in high street stores.

30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 10 Jan 2013
Out of the pack of 30 I didn't have one faulty read so these are the ones I will be buying in future, having tried another brand with less reliability.

Trust Eqido Wireless Mini Mouse - Pink
Trust Eqido Wireless Mini Mouse - Pink
Offered by trendy-tronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any of the wired mice I've had, 10 Jan 2013
The number of these I've been through in the last few years is ridiculous. I'd stuck with wired mice as people had warned me off wireless ones, claiming the batteries don't last long and they break. This one works very well and the batteries last a good while. Very tactile and excellent response rate. Works on all the surfaces I've tried it on.

Samsung Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Note / Nexus In-Car Charger - Black
Samsung Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Note / Nexus In-Car Charger - Black
Offered by CoolBitz Trading Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Charger, 10 Jan 2013
Reliable and well-made charger for use in the car. Fits easily into the glovebox for storage. Well worth buying to avoid the worry of being stranded without a charged phone.

20 Ovulation Tests - Highly Sensitive Ovulation/Fertility Tests - 20miu/ml Ovulation Tests
Offered by SME Fertility

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not the most reliable, 10 Jan 2013
Quite often the test line does not appear on these tests. I have purchased more reliable ones on Amazon for around the same price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4