ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

Profile for C. Jones > Reviews

Content by C. Jones

C. Jones "christabelaroo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Learning Resources Measuring Worms (Set of 72)
Learning Resources Measuring Worms (Set of 72)
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 12.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Very popular toy, 7 April 2014
Great learning resource - learning should be fun and these worms seem to set of their imaginations in amazing ways - they sort them into family groups, size, colour, rescue them, all sorts of games. My son named them kiwis and built a duplo home for them. I look after kids of various ages and they seem to capture their imagination as well as having a practical purpose.

Boon Bug Pod Bath Toy Scoop
Boon Bug Pod Bath Toy Scoop
Price: 25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 7 April 2014
I've had countless cheaper ones that fall apart or don't stick properly. My husband was fed up with being woken with a start in the night when the old bath tidy would fall off the wall and it with all the toys would crash into the bath, the first time we thought our house was falling apart but even once we knew it, it still makes you jump out of your skin!
This one can be screwed to the wall, it's huge and is now rammed full of octonauts bath toys. It won't be crashing into the bath in the middle of the night, it keeps the toys...tidy. Job done.

Learning Resources Beginner's Balance
Learning Resources Beginner's Balance
Price: 10.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childminding resource, 7 April 2014
Good fun, educational and can, of course, weigh any toys within reason. We got it with the measuring worms and together they are balancing stuff but also rescuing the teddies from the killer see saw.

Kesper 17085 Cutlery Tray Expandable from 35 - 58 cm Bamboo
Kesper 17085 Cutlery Tray Expandable from 35 - 58 cm Bamboo
Price: 31.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 7 April 2014
The negative reviews I thought were rarities are true - it's badly put together, one of the sides had already started to come apart. Absolutely shocking. I sent it straight back. Try Lakeland, I got a really good one the same size, a bit cheaper but super quality there.

Fly London Women's Trio Fashion Sandals P500454006 Aqua 8 UK, 41 EU
Fly London Women's Trio Fashion Sandals P500454006 Aqua 8 UK, 41 EU
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Edgy style with comfort, 7 April 2014
I wanted an all rounder pair of sandals I could wear with a skirt or jeans, something that looked fancy enough but stylish and a bit edgy. I thought I'd found them but it wasn't confirmed until the complements started coming in. I think I found what I was looking for!
The sole is quite heavy, which takes a bit of getting used to - that might be me used to pumps and birkis. The ankle strap is also a velcro fastening, which is really great and not obvious.

Dr Martens Womens Elate Gayle Cherry Red Biker Boots 14765601 8 UK, 42 EU
Dr Martens Womens Elate Gayle Cherry Red Biker Boots 14765601 8 UK, 42 EU
Offered by BRANDBOX.
Price: 89.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Every active person's friend, 13 Feb 2014
I wanted some ankle boots that didn't involve too much zipping and tieing as I have 5 other little feet to worry about. These boots are very comfortable right from the first try, I'm a 71/2 wide so I went for a size 8 and they fit like a glove.
I looked at cheaper ankle boots and nothing fitted let alone looked as good as these.

Hug Rug Entrance/Garden Topiary 10 Eco-Genics Friendly Barrier Mat, Cream Topiary Hearts, 65 x 85 Cm
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, goes in the wash, 24 Nov 2013
We have this on our doorstep under a porch. It has faded in the sun but it still looks OK and it does a great job of keeping the mud out of the house. It washes well, a sound investment.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Sabre the Allosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Sabre the Allosaurus
Price: 16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Shuttle!, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vtech Sabre The Allosaurus (Toy)
I like this one especially because it resembles a space shuttle. These are great toys, well made, well priced and get lots of play. We got a few last Christmas and they were played with all through the holidays and beyond. No regrets.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Abner the Amargasaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Abner the Amargasaurus
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, worth the money and some, 24 Nov 2013
This whole range of transformable dinosaurs are great to collect for kids, we have loads, they get played with alot, they are robust and they love the fact they transform. This does have a purpose as it's developing their coordination and hand strength. These toys encourage their imaginations and whether they are playing alone or in a group (I'm a childminder and have loads some days) these toys are very popular.

Qualtex Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags & Filters For Miele FJM Series Vacuum Cleaners x 20 Pack
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the Miele ones and much cheaper, 24 Nov 2013
I'm glad I go these, still working through the huge bag of bags, they are as good as the miele ones and 10 times better than the brown paper ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5