Profile for Gooner Girl > Reviews

Best-ever Slow Cooker One-pot & Casserole Cookbook
Best-ever Slow Cooker One-pot & Casserole Cookbook
by Catherine Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 April 2013
very tasty receipes really easy to follow with great end results. really pleased I own it would recommend to anyone.

Cakes, Regional and Traditional
Cakes, Regional and Traditional
by Julie Duff

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 April 2013
great book wide varity of choices of tasty cakes to make easy to follow and always great results every time

Making the Most of Your Slow Cooker (Making the Most of) (Making the Most of) (Making the Most of)
by Catherine Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 5 April 2013
i bought this book on recommendation glad I did great book lots of choices and easy to follow would recommend

250 Must-have Slow Cooker Recipes (Cookery)
250 Must-have Slow Cooker Recipes (Cookery)
by Murdoch Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 April 2013
Great book with lots of amazing receipes always in use a must have for any kitchen and slow cooker user.

Hilfiger Denim Yomaira Women's Belt Tan
Hilfiger Denim Yomaira Women's Belt Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, 23 Aug 2012
I was surprised when my belt arrived that it was a lot narrower than it appeared to be in the picture. I am really happy with my purchase and it looks great with jeans. It is beautiful looking with the metal chain woven into the plaited leather of the belt. I was pleased that it came in its own little bag. Lovely quality and an absolute bargain.

Womens Slash Guns n Roses Rock Icon T-shirt (Size: UK 12-14 (Large) / Chest 34", Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely T Shirt, 23 Aug 2012
Great T Shirt. Really good quality, great value for money. I am really happy with the fit and quality I am now considering purchasing another in green. My order arrived in under 48 hours. Would highly recommend this seller. Thank you.

Dr Martens Women's 1B99 Dress Blues Lace Up Boot 11820204 4 UK
Dr Martens Women's 1B99 Dress Blues Lace Up Boot 11820204 4 UK
Offered by GMDC Global Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love my new DM's, 12 Jun 2012
Beautiful boots and a really beautiful colour a sort of purply blue. I like the zip, you haven't got to undo and do the laces all the time.Just set the laces to suit your legs and away you go. They are kinder on the feet to break in, than a pair I owned 20 odd years ago that I painfully wore to many a rock concert and festival. The leather is more supple and softer and they look great. I have taken the advice of another review on Amazon and wore thick socks. Good advice thank you. I have only suffered a small bit of pinching to one foot on the instep, but I do have a high instep and a small bit of blistering to both heels. I am going to wear them as often as I can to break them in, especially at the moment in the so called "very wet" drought. I love them and would advise anyone to buy a pair just have some plasters handy and do wear a thick pair of socks.

Water On The Road [DVD] [2011]
Water On The Road [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Eddie Vedder
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Eddie Vedder, 25 April 2012
Eddie Vedder is as fantastic as ever. His solo material is different from Pearl Jam but every bit a pleasure and stunningly amazing. It may not appeal to every Pearl Jam fan but I loved it, I hope he keeps up his solo material as well as Pearl Jam too. I have been a Pearl Jam fan for years and think Eddie has the voice of an Angel and this was wonderful to watch and listen to there were tracks from the spectacular Into the Wild soundtrack and other material I had not heard, also backstage material. I love it.

Panasonic DMP-BD65EB-K Blu-Ray Disc Player
Panasonic DMP-BD65EB-K Blu-Ray Disc Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 27 Jan 2012
Really happy with this purchase arrived very quickly and well packaged. The quality of the picture and sound is amazing especially on action and special effects films. Love it.

Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds up to 800 disks
Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds up to 800 disks
Offered by LPC SHADES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jan 2012
Very sturdy case with plenty of storage space, fits nicely in the bottom of a cupboard. Very good buy and worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2