Profile for Rob S-B > Reviews

Content by Rob S-B

Rob S-B

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Panasonic Lumix GX7 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 8 Feb. 2015
Have to say I am totally amazed by how easy this was to apply to my GX7 - it went on first time no problem and no bubbles. As someone else has mentioned, there is a slight gap because the protector is marginally smaller than the screen but I haven't found this to be a problem in the field yet. The touch screen works just as well as it did pre-protector. As a tip - I took the lens off the camera before application and let the camera rest on it's screw-on cover. The comprehensive (and not entirely serious) instructions end with - "Now you're done and a cuppa and muffin are very much in order". Amen to that!

Toshiba Camileo X400 Camcorder External Microphone
Toshiba Camileo X400 Camcorder External Microphone

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, 19 Nov. 2013
Whilst the item itself will probably be fit for purpose, you would do well to note that the seller is in the USA which means that £9.99 postage was added to the price. Then comes the big shock - this item attracts V.A.T. (£3.94) which, in itself, attracts a Royal Mail handling Charge of £8! This means that a total of £21.93 gets added to the purchase price. Is it worth it? Probably not. I will be looking very carefully in future as the where the sellers on Amazon are based - perhaps these extra charges need to be made more clear before customers make their purchase...

Tuff-Luv 'ZipNGo' holster / telescopic style / Top-loader case for digital SLR camera in size: 1 / colour: Grey / compatible with (Panasonic Lumix FZ50 / L1 / FZ18 / L10KEB-K / FZ8 / DMC-GH1 / FZ38 / GF1 / DMC-G2 / DMC-G10 / FZ100 / FZ45 / LX5 / DMC-GF2 / DMC-GH2 / GH3 / G3 G5 G3 / G3TWIN-2012 / GX1 GF5 / FZ48 / FZ150 / GH1)
Offered by Tuff-Luv

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, 4 July 2013
I bought this camera case for my Panasonic Lumix FZ200. I wanted a case where I could easily access my camera with the lens hood fitted in order to save having the camera around my neck and thus exposed. This bag enables me to be able to get at the camera quickly and utilise a wrist strap instead. I have fitted a foam pad in the bottom of the case and underneath that I have my lens pen and a filter in its case - I still have room for the camera with the lens hood. The fitting is snug which means the camera isn't going to fall out. There is a zipped pocket on the back of the case which can hold something fairly thin (I have another filter in its case)and there is another zipped compartment in the lid which holds the spare battery. There are two pockets at the front of the case - one in the cover which is very small and the other is ideal for the lens cap. I noticed the earlier comment about the case being top-heavy when held on the belt loop - for this to be effective, you need a fairly wide belt. The fastening could have been put higher up the case but you would lose the back pocket.

All in all this case is exactly what I wanted and has proved itself in the field. I recommend it to you.

Maxsimafoto® - 52mm Filter Set, UV, CPL & FLD for Panasonic Lumix FZ45 FZ48 FZ100 FZ150 FZ200.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set at a good price, 27 Feb. 2013
These were bought to go on my first non point and press camera so I had no real idea what to expect. They fit on the lens really well and do the required job. The supplied case is good for keeping them clean and secure. I'm sure you could spend a great deal more money and not get as good value.

FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 27 Feb. 2013
I was looking for Bluetooth headphones that would work with my HTC Sensation and that I could use comfortably whilst exercising on a treadmill. These tick my boxes extremely well. Very easy to set up and pair with my phone and they are comfortable to wear as well as fitting securely on my bonce. Sound quality is very good and the volume goes plenty loud enough for me. Delivery was spot on for time. Five stars all round.

Amazonian Missionary
Amazonian Missionary

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Adventures!, 9 Mar. 2012
Carol Purves has given us an exciting look into the life of a missionary every bit as daring and faithful as Livingstone - but one we've probably never heard of. If you're tempted to think that a book about spreading the Gospel message to far off places is going to be dry and dusty, then think again. This is a Boys-Own adventure story and is the Kindle equivalent of a page-turner.

Solerebels Men's Urbanrunner Pure Vol .1 Blue Fashion Trainer Urbrunpure_V1_M80 11 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars We can work it out!, 26 April 2011
I really wanted these to be great, comfortable shoes that would be totally different to what anyone else has. Well, they are different - to each other! One shoe has five pairs of eyelets, the other has six! I love that quirkyiness. However, you do need to be careful about the sizing if you order in UK sizes - I take an 11 and got a 45. Actually I got two 45s but they weren't neccessarily the same size! You would be advised to order a bigger size. My right shoe is fine but I'm stretching the left so it will be more comfortable. The actual sizing wasn't enough of a problem to warrant sending them back as it is more a case of the height of the shoe at the toe rather than the length. Also, I've glued the sole back on the right shoe. On the plus side, the material is lovely and the leather is really soft plus they are very light so a boon to take on holiday. Be prepared to put a lot of work and love in and I'm sure they will repay you. It won't put me off getting some more (I nearly said another PAIR) - I'll maybe go for bigger ones.