Profile for Mrs I R Kay > Reviews

Mikki Matt Splitter for Small Matts
Mikki Matt Splitter for Small Matts
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2014
I love these little Matt splitters. It makes grooming my long haired dogs so much easier and I can get any matts out easily without hurting them. I also use them for thinning the dogs coat it really excellent just be careful when using it as it's really sharp.

Trixie 2355 Thinning Scissors Two-Sided 18 cm
Trixie 2355 Thinning Scissors Two-Sided 18 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 31 Jan. 2014
I bought these for thinning by dogs coat . I have long haired dogs and I don't know if this makes any difference but I can get the scissors to cut at all. It's almost as though the blades don't connect making thinning impossible but is this not what the are designed to do?

Kindling Wood Bucket - Clay
Kindling Wood Bucket - Clay
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kindling Wood Bucket - Clay
This a lovely product well made and looks good by the fireside it was a really nice gift and very practical too

Bitz Gripping Mane And Tail Comb: Blue
Bitz Gripping Mane And Tail Comb: Blue
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan. 2014
This is the best! I've finally found a comb that I can use on my long haired dogs without hurting them. I know this product is for horses and so I'm glad I looked in the Equine section but it should also be in the Canine one ! The dogs love it and I can get their tangles out easily.

Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Beige Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet 4620.71
Offered by BrightRetail

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 Jan. 2014
I like the product but it can be difficult to see the face. The image makes the watch face look clear and it's not.

PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
PetGear by Happy Pet Dog Seat Belt
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Practical, 9 Oct. 2013
This product is excellent. Our dogs occasionally travel on the back seat of the car but would prefer to drive it ! These belts clip onto their collars and just click into the seatbelt fastener keeping everyone safe and secure. A Highly recommended product.