Profile for EddieB > Reviews

Content by EddieB

EddieB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KOMPUTERBAY 32GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Card 32 GB High Speed Micro SDHC with SDHC adapter
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, BUT, 2 Jun. 2015
I loved it, BUT it arrived from USA and I expected it to be the KomputerBay card I had ordered. It was, in fact, a Samsung card which is good quality and probably equal in its use as the Komputerbay cards.

This is in no way a complaint, just a comment on it being another brand. I have come to expect great cards from Komputerbay and even though it was not one of their branded cards it is a good maker(Samsung) and is comparable to the one I ordered.

I will continue to use Komputerbay for my SD memory cards and PC memory, their quality cannot be beaten at the price they sell at.

7 Day Tablet Pill Boxes Holder Weekly Medicine Storage Organizer Container Case
7 Day Tablet Pill Boxes Holder Weekly Medicine Storage Organizer Container Case
Offered by Beauty*Top*Picks

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 2 Jun. 2015
Exactly as described and quite small compared to others so not as obtrusive in your pocket when out.With this size of pill box I can take out a whole days medication and they will fit into a waistcoat pocket easily, without being bulky and spoiling the cut of the waistcoat.

6 x Matte Screen Protectors for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch Films, Retail Package
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars These are one of the best anti-glare screen protectors I have tried, 2 Jun. 2015
These are one of the best anti-glare screen protectors I have tried. I am not that good at putting them on and getting a pack of six is ideal, so two to get it nearly right and a third to get on straight and with a minimum of bubbles. Others I have tried have been so flimsy that I never got one on right and just wasted my money. At least these do exactly what I needed stop reflection, not impede the clarity of images and not reduce the sensitivity of the screen. I would recommend these and the seller.

Imixcity 50Pcs Multi-colors Flower Seeds Holland Rose Seeds Lover Gift Garden Home (colorful)
Offered by Speed boutique

3.0 out of 5 stars None of these germinated, 23 May 2015
It might be my planting or the seeds but none of them germinated so could not offer a comment on colours. Other seeds I germinated and transplanted all worked as duid others planted in situ, so I don't think it was my fault these did not work.

AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 48
AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 48

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good purchase from Amazon Basics., 23 May 2015
Soft microfibre, used two of these to clean my land rover with some waterless cleaner. One spread applied the cleaner and removed the dirt, the other dried and polished the whole car. Yesterday I used two more, one putting on a polymer polish, the other buffing up to a perfect shine. All four went in the wash and have come back as good as before so it looks this bulk pack will last longer than the car.

Gunk 6731 500ml Spray Engine Degreasant
Gunk 6731 500ml Spray Engine Degreasant

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is intended to do, 23 May 2015
Gunk engine degreaser, does exactly what it is intended to do. I have always used Gunk and when in the vehicle repair supplierswe sold hundreds of gallons of it in a year. As always it has cleaned my engine to exactly the level I expected from it.

Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L
Monin Premium Gingerbread Syrup 1 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars from me, 22 May 2015
Brilliant product, great price, well packed and delivered next day.

Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass
Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice job but be careful what cloths you use to clean it off as some leave greasy smears., 20 May 2015
I was getting a little low of my Autoglym glass cleaner so ordered this one a lot cheaper than the high stret shops. It does get the windows clean but make sure you do not use paper hand towel that are treated with something to make them feel soft as these will leave smears which are difficult to remove. I am using some Jumbo rolls I also got on Amazon

Autoglym 500ml Autofresh
Autoglym 500ml Autofresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fresh car now, 20 May 2015
Nice fresh car now after using this on the carpets and seats.

LEMFO® 12V Jump Starter Mini Multi-Function Car AUTO Emergency Start Power 8800mAh Back Up Battery Charger For Laptop Mobile Phone with Led Light (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 20 May 2015
I was another doubting Thomason this but bought it all the same. I was suprised it was 60% charged when it arrived, but I still put it on to fully charge.The 3 way lamps work well and are very bright and recharging phones is a neat idea. As for starting the car, I have a Land Rover Freelander and only use it two mornings aweek so the battery goes down pretty quickly. This little battery will jump start my 16 year old work horse into life when the battery is barely able to power the locking system.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20