Profile for EddieB > Reviews

Content by EddieB

EddieB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality for the price. Better than expected, 28 Mar 2014
These arrived will packed and are exactly as described on the Amazon page. The rubber tips are exactly right (I have seen complaints of these and others available being too hard) and the colours are very vibrant. You certainly won't mislay these very easily but you might find others take a liking to them, so much they might just some of them disappear, which is why I bought 2 packs.

Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
Offered by Kinpsbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purchase, 6 Mar 2014
This battery arrived next working day was well packed and completely protected inside the packing.

The battery came partially charged (about 75% charged) and was usable immediately, which helps with any new or replacement battery. It does need to be run down to almost full discharge for the first couple of uses but after that it is lasting 3 times longer than my old battery and twice as long as a normal Samsung replacement battery, which I had previously purchased form a phone shop.

I would recommend this battery as being better than most, but performance really does depend on the phone use when doing comparisons. The phone I used was being used on wi-fi and bluetooth 10 to 14 hours a day over the test period as I was setting it up and teaching someone else how to use it. I am so impressed with it that when my new Galaxy Ace arrives (still only £69 from Tesco, while stocks last) I will be ordering another Kinps® Gold battery.

10 AG4 G4 LR66 LR626 SR626w 376 377 1.5v Button Battery New [Electronics]
10 AG4 G4 LR66 LR626 SR626w 376 377 1.5v Button Battery New [Electronics]
Offered by bargain busting

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice price, 1 Mar 2014
What can one write about a batch of batteries? I guess it has to be about the price and quick delivery, both of which were excellent. I have used the batteries in a couple of watches and, as far as I can tell, they are working exactly the same as other more expensive batteries to replace a couple discharged cells.

Maranda Ti Mi Torch British Shorthaired Tabby Kitten Handy Hand bag Purse Flashlight MT76

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy, 1 Mar 2014
This torch is good fun as the picture is cute and the torch fits well in a pocket or bag and is easily found when needed. The light is as bright as one would expect with current LED technology and is ideal for looking for keys in bags or just looking for trip hazards when out at night.

The only small niggle is that there are a lot of these on the market and this one is advertised as a "Credit card size", which is not really accurate. This one is larger along one edge (roughly 95mm x 70mm against a credit card of 90mm x 50mm).

Just a minor point but one that could annoy anyone who bought it expecting it to be smaller. It works well, is totally sealed so is good in all weathers and is good value for money plus it is really cute with the silver tabby kitten.

Pack of 2 White Self Adhesive Wall Bumper Buffer Wall Mount Door Stop Protector
Pack of 2 White Self Adhesive Wall Bumper Buffer Wall Mount Door Stop Protector
Offered by pinefurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it is advertised to do., 28 Feb 2014
I recently decorated and noticed that where the kitchen waste bin gets pushed back during use it left a really nasty looking mark on the walls. I looked online at a number of expensive solutions and found these. I am so glad I did, they fixed to the newly painted wall surface and keep the widest part of the bin away from the wall, yet are clean and white and blend into the overall decor so well that they do not look out of place. These are a superb solution to chipped and damaged surfaces and offer a very economic fix to the problem. I would recommend them to anyone as they are clean, easy to fix and will blend in to manyareas where they can be used.

Medipaq® Slide Glides 2" (4 Pack) - Move Light Furniture and Appliances With Ease Using These Special Ultra-Low-Friction Self Adhesive (or Screw-In) Gliders
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Feb 2014
That header sounds a little obvious, but having read a few reviews where it was stated they did not work with users washing machines I was dubious about them. For the price it was well worth trying them to see if it would work on my quite heavy large capacity washing machine. I will set the scene a little to help others who are worried they will not work. My flooring is advertised as a non-slip material (there is no such thing available on the market this one is really just slip resistant) and my kitchen machines were extremely difficult to move, even with supposedly "ceramic" feet, which are just a shiny plastic in reality. These glides were simple to fit and seem to just glide when tried without any weight.

Having fitted them to all four feet of the washing machine it became much easier to move across the room, even with the slip-resistant flooring, allowing us to decorate behind it easily and making it a simple operation to regularly pull it out to clean behind it. I have since used them on a large fridge freezer and will use the next purchase to fit to the other kitchen machines to make them even easier to move on this slip-resist floor covering.

For the price they are an excellent purchase

10 x 40 Watt SES/E14 Small Edison Screw Fitting G45 Round Golf Ball Bulbs in Opal (White/Soft) Finish Double Life: 2,000 Hours BY EVERBRIGHTPLUS
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs are bulbs, 12 Feb 2014
As in the header, bulbs are bulbs, but these are opaque, which are almost impossible to find in retail shops, so are an excellent purchase and at a price that cannot be beat.

With the modern halogen bulbs I would have got one for the price I paid for 10 of these and as those nasty low consumption bulbs create a flickering effect (everything looks like it is an old black and white Charlie Chaplin film) with my vision problems then these are perfect. I only use this type of bulb in a couple of lights so these 10 should last me years.

10 x G45 Round Globe Golf Ball Light Bulbs in 40 Watt Bayonet B22 Fitting Opal (White/Pearl/Opaque/Soft) Finish Double Life: 2,000 Hour
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs are bulbs ... But!, 12 Feb 2014

2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock
2700mAh High Capacity Battery for HTC Desire S G12 S510e G11 UK stock
Offered by Technology&Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Feb 2014
Although I was looking for a high powered battery for an HTC Salsa, I looked at the spec of this and thought that as the price was so low I would buy it and see if I could modify the phone to use it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fits (although a little snug) and lasts a good day longer that the HTC branded battery even with wifi, bluetooth and GPS all active.

STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Chocolate Brown 25 Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Bright Green Lining.
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as always from Stackers, 12 Feb 2014
This was ordered to increase the size of my wife's original Stacker system. Even though we bought it 3 years after buying the original set the colour still matches perfectly. As with all Stacker's products it is of high quality and well finished. I would happily recommend Stackers boxes for anyone who has a growing jewellery collection as it is so easy to add new levels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12