Profile for Kathleen Kelly > Reviews

Ring Automotive RAC610 12 V Analogue Compressor
Ring Automotive RAC610 12 V Analogue Compressor
Price: 11.69

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 5 Jan 2013
The connector doesn't fit in my 12v plug in the car, however this is down to me not reading the product description properly. Having tried it in a newer car, it works fine although I'm not too sure how accurate the pressure gauge is. It is a handy thing to have in the car though.

Samsung Licensed Metal Look Cool Clip-On Case Cover for Galaxy S2 by Anymode - Red
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 5 Jan 2013
This case clips on the back of the S2 and the ventilation holes ensure that your handset won't overheat. Good quality product, and this is actually the second one I've bought. The first one cracked when I accidentally stood on it. I have dropped my phone a couple of times with this case on and no damage has occurred. So if you're a klutz like me and accident prone, then this might save your phone from being damaged.

Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Irish Claddagh Ring 2380HPO
Heritage Womens Sterling Silver Celtic Irish Claddagh Ring 2380HPO
Price: 15.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design...., 5 Jan 2013
....Bit of a shame about the quality of the silver.
It is one of my favourite jewellery designs and when I saw it for the price advertised, I couldn't resist. It is a lovely design, however, the ring feels very flimsy. It was a gift to myself so I'm not too worried, and I like the look of it on.

**PACK OF 5** SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0 / P3100 & with WIFI P3110 (7 inch) CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - TECHGEAR
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the label., 5 Jan 2013
I bought these for my brother's galaxy as he is still trying to use it wight the factory screen protector on it. The protector fits well and gives a clear finish. The little card provided also helps with removing any air bubbles as long as the instructions are followed. As an added bonus, I have used one of these to cover my son's Nabi tablet he received for Christmas. It's not a perfect fit, but it does cover the whole screen. Ideal.

An Indie Game
An Indie Game
Price: 0.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite Dr Jones, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: An Indie Game (App)
This is quite an addictive game. I downloaded it for my son's Nabi and he seems to enjoy it. Trouble is, whenever he falls, the game takes a good 2 minuted to "upload" his score, despite me not signing up to do this. It would be good if this feature could be disabled in the menu, and speed up the game for his enjoyment.

Official Disney Phineas & Ferb Ring of Fire Boys Pyjamas (3-4 Years)
Official Disney Phineas & Ferb Ring of Fire Boys Pyjamas (3-4 Years)
Offered by Kidco
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool PJ's, 5 Jan 2013
Bought them for my son's Christmas. Couldn't go wrong as he absolutely loves Phineas and Ferb. Extra brownie points, unfortunately they get credited to Santa and not to mum!

Boys Batman Brave and Bold Long Pyjamas (5-6 Years)
Boys Batman Brave and Bold Long Pyjamas (5-6 Years)
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool PJ's, 5 Jan 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my son. He loves them. Slightly large on him (I bought the 5-6 and he is 5) but that means plenty of room to grow into them.

Learn to Draw Disney's Phineas and Ferb (Learn to Draw (Walter Foster Paperback))
by Dr Scott Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Agent P everywhere, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this so my kids could learn to draw the characters from their favourite TV show. The instructions are a little advanced for them but they can follow the diagrams easily.

Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml
Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 28.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven Scent!!, 17 Aug 2011
This beautiful, unusual scent was brought to my attention by my younger sister (thanks sis!) who obtained it when a rep came into her workplace to tout the perfume. It is absolutely divine, comes in a lovely bottle and I can almost guarantee that no-one you know will have it. However, at this price, I don't know how much longer it can stay under wraps!

I can mostly get the sweet vanilla and floral notes when I wear it (I know scent is different for everyone)and the first spray does seem a bit strong but it dissipates quite quickly. I have worn it almost every day since buying it and have received lots of compliments for it. Also, my sister was slightly annoyed that I got it at a fraction of the price she paid for it. Always a plus in my book (sorry sis! :))

A quick mention for Scent Warehouse who dealt with my order. They were professional and speedy and I received my perfume well within the delivery estimate. I would definitely recommend them.

Buy it, you won't be disappointed. :)

Sanji and the Baker
Sanji and the Baker
by Robin Tzannes
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Korky Paul. :), 29 May 2011
This review is from: Sanji and the Baker (Paperback)
Another brilliant little story from the Korky Paul collection. This is one of the stories that my 3 year old keeps coming back to. He enjoys pretending to smell the baking with Sanji. :)
A great story and my son loves it so I'm happy. :)

Page: 1 | 2