Profile for Lady Trent > Reviews

Mastiff (Pet Love)
by Christina de Lima-Netto
Price: 13.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE FOR MASTIFF OWNERS!, 2 Sep 2007
This review is from: Mastiff (Pet Love) (Hardcover)
I have a baby English mastiff puppy and found that material about this breed are quite scarce. This book was a fantastic find and a bible for people interested in purchasing a Mastiff. This book is for new owners, and even for experienced owners alike. The book goes into depth about the history of these magnificent dogs, into the KC standard, how to care for puppies, training, grooming, feeding...and the diseases and disorders that the breed is predisposed for. Also it gives veternarian info on vaccinations and what sort of vaccs should be given, and when. It's just a very informative book about how to care and love a Mastiff.

I found that the book covered EVERYTHING that I was looking for...and answered all my questions. I recommend this book to anyone who is even just interested in the breed. It's very frank about the type of people/family that this breed would best suit. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Betty Crocker's Easy Slow Cooker Dinners: Delicious Dinners the Whole Family Will Love
by Betty Crocker
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Recipes, 26 Sep 2005
This is a fantastic cookbook. All the recipes are very easy to follow and quick to put together. It contains lots of recipe hints and additional ideas to spice up the dish. I gave it 4* because even though it's obtainable in the UK there are ingredients therein that you can't purchase here. So you either have to adapt it or not make it at all. Other than that there are lots to choose from. It offers comfort food recipes from meat, poultry to veggies and desserts.

Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook (Lifestyles General)
Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker Cookbook (Lifestyles General)
by Betty Crocker
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 15.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Recipes, 26 Sep 2005

The Bridge
The Bridge
Price: 15.06

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 26 Sep 2005
This review is from: The Bridge (Audio CD)
It took me ages to find this CD, but I finally did! I think that it's Ace Of Base's best recording to date. I think that they were at their peak when making this cd, thus why it had the best sales; besides their single The Sign. If you like this band, definitely buy it.

Whatever Mother Says - A True Story of a Mother, Madness and Murder (St. Martin's True Crime Library)
by Wensley Clarkson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, but engrossing!, 26 Sep 2005
This books tell of the story of a woman who hated her daughters and enlisted the help of her sons in the torture and eventual murder of 2 her girls.
I thought the book was excellent, and very addictive (I read it in 3 days). It was startling how many times she got away with her crimes and how many years went by before the police finally listened to her only surviving daughter.
I highly recommend this book not only for it's factual telling of the story of a psychotic mother, but the insight it gives you into the criminal mind. I've come away with a knowledge of what warning signs to look for if ever confronted with someone crying out for help. I give the book 4* because it doesn't tell you the outcome of the trial of the mother and her sons. You're left guessing if she and her boys are convicted, or if she ends up getting away with it-AGAIN! I had to research online the outcome-other than that it's a must read.

Happy Nation
Happy Nation
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 17 Jun 2005
This review is from: Happy Nation (Audio CD)
I have looked for this CD for years. I am a huge fan of this band and they're 2nd album The Bridge is just as fantastic. I recommend it.

Le Creuset SaucePan x3 Set, Blue
Le Creuset SaucePan x3 Set, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best cookware out there., 17 Jun 2005
I have been a fan of Le Creuset for years now. It started when I bought the non stick frying pan. This cookware is of the highest quality, and can be used on any cooking surface from, gas, electric, halogen, and AGA. The non stick ones really are non stick and last forever. The sauce pan have a coating inside that make it so easy to clean and are virtually non stick as well. The great thing is they also work on the stove as well as in the oven, and come in really fantastic colors. They're expensive, but they'll last you a lifetime when taken care of properly.

Breville JK27 Lightening Keep Warm Illuminated Jug Kettle 3000W
Breville JK27 Lightening Keep Warm Illuminated Jug Kettle 3000W

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kettle Yet!!!, 17 Jun 2005
I am a kitchen gadget freak, and I have to say this kettle is fantastic. Not only does it look funky and cool with blue lighting, but it boils in record time. I live in a very hard water area, and the window on it has never scaled over. The keep warm feature is really useful, too. I recommend this to anyone. Also it doesn't take up much space, and looks attractive!

The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
by Jennie Shapter
Price: 18.32

4.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 10 Nov 2004
A fab cook book for those of you who own a bread machine. The recipes can be used with any bread maker and the instructions are very easy to follow. The results are beautiful yummy bread recipes that you'll make over and over again.
Highly recommend, and the price is great.

KitchenAid Artisan KSM150BBU Stand Mixer Blue
KitchenAid Artisan KSM150BBU Stand Mixer Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 10 Nov 2004
What can I say? this is the best investment that I've bought for my kitchen. it's both stylish and great to use. It does everything it promises and delivers great results...definitely recommend this mixer.

Page: 1 | 2