Profile for Ms. N. M. Rogers > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. M. Rogers

Ms. N. M. Rogers "ninsy" (Cambridgeshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Soundtracks
Soundtracks

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great game. I bought this for a 3 year ..., 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: Soundtracks (Toy)
This is a great game. I bought this for a 3 year old who loved it, popular with older children too! Really good for attention and listening skills. Good range of sounds.

Amonfineshop Water Drawing Painting Writing Mat Board + Magic Pen Doodle Toy Gift 36*26.5CM (Blue)
Offered by amonfineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct 2014
Great for the price, works well. Took a while to come but I expected that.

The Entertainer Easel Paper
The Entertainer Easel Paper

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Entertainer Easel Paper (Toy)
Good, although I miss took this for a long roll. Should have read the listing more carefully!

Busy Beach (Busy Books)
Busy Beach (Busy Books)
by Rebecca Finn
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little fingers, 22 Oct 2014
Great book for little fingers. My 1 year old loves the push and pull parts. Better then the normal lift the flap books that would tear with this age group!

Vktech Wooden Clock Digital LED Desktop Alarm Clock (Blue)
Vktech Wooden Clock Digital LED Desktop Alarm Clock (Blue)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, works well, 22 Oct 2014
Great value, works well. Bought for my mother to help her with the date as well as the time.

Gallop!: A Scanimation Picture Book (Scanimation Books)
Gallop!: A Scanimation Picture Book (Scanimation Books)
by Rufus Seder
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy book. Great buy, 22 Oct 2014
Bought for a 1 year old, she loves watching the moving picture. Sturdy book. Great buy.

Ancol Small Animal Tuff Tube (Extends 18cm - 75cm) 40g (Colour May Vary)
Ancol Small Animal Tuff Tube (Extends 18cm - 75cm) 40g (Colour May Vary)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 9 Sep 2014
I found this too small for my long haired guinea pig, Had to come him out of it! Difficult to get the other out of it in a rush .

Rody Iglo Guinea Pig/rabbit Home Assorted Colours 30.5x19.5x16.5cm
Rody Iglo Guinea Pig/rabbit Home Assorted Colours 30.5x19.5x16.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for guinea pigs., 9 Sep 2014
I bought this so my guinea pigs would have somewhere dry to be in, it rained while I was out. Two guinea pigs fit in it well . The only problem is if they sit in it a long time they get wet matted hair from their urine. I plan to drill some holes in it so sort that little problem out!
On the plus side the lids come off easier to get them out.

Palm and Pond Purple Grey Floral Soft & Comfortable Mei Tai Baby Sling
Palm and Pond Purple Grey Floral Soft & Comfortable Mei Tai Baby Sling
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sling,easy to use, 29 Jun 2014
I wanted something easy to use and this couldn't be easier, I tie up around the middle instead of under the legs as shown in the picture. Brilliant value for the money. The bottom straps only reach to tie up at the front but this is true of all the palm and ponds, I mention this as some people have mentioned this in other reviews. Its the larger ,more expensive Babyhawk that has longer straps. I don't think you need them for babies.
I recommend this to people all the time.

Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album
Tomy Discovery Forget Me Not Photo Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Photo album., 1 Mar 2014
Bought for my daughter who is 4 months. I got my older child to help me with the recordings and filled the album with family photos.
The recordings works really well and is very easy to use. The tags make it easy for her to turn the pages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5