Profile for Novagoth > Reviews

Content by Novagoth

Novagoth

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - Tablet - 16 GB - 9.7" IPS ( 1024 x 768 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - 3G - black

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye laptops, hello to the future, 22 Feb 2012
I bought the IPAD2 after much debating and research. I'm so glad i did. I dont even look at my laptop anymore. Apple has come up with a very light, customizable, and entertaining tablet. I used to carry a 7.5 pound laptop to work and realized it was a huge pain and oversized for what i wanted. i then went to a notebook which was alot lighter but didnt have the conectivity and no disc drive. So i decided to try this IPAD 2 out and all i can say is wow! Its very light, With over 500,000 applications i can choose from i can really customize it just for me. With itunes i can rent or buy movies, games, magazine and newspaper subscriptions. It has a front and back camera so i can video chat with my friends over seas and family. This is the way of the future and you wont be disappointed. I take it everywhere. Its replaced my laptop, kindle, and some other devices. I only wish i had bought the 64 gig version. when renting movies it takes up alot of space and leaves me with very little memory left.

i would highly recomend this to anyone.

Fimir 100% bubble free Guaranteed Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector film Mask for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation (black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont settle for cheap film when you can have this!, 17 Feb 2012
I know if your like me and care greatly for your investments in electronics you want the best bang for the buck. I have the flimsy film sheet on my IPhone and got bubbles. didnt protect much and it left me kinda mad. When i bought my IPAD2 i knew i wasnt going to make the same mistake. I wanted something alot better and more protection for the glass. Well this screen protector is it. It is sturdy, has a no glare surface and dosnt leave fingerprints on the screen. No more wiping! how great is that? i save the costs of having a screen protector put on for me at the store (best buy) which wanted 15 dollars to do it. I also have the protection i wanted for the glass. very easy to apply yourself. Im very happy with this screen protector.

New Trent IMP39B Embassy Keyboard Case (Black) for iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w leather finish back cover for Apple iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with three different adjustable angles
Offered by Naphos
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case/keyboard, 17 Feb 2012
I bought the IMP39b and was very happy with it. I have a IPAD2 and was concerned about protecting it. My plain leather case that cost the same amount did ok but lacked alot. After pulling it out of the box and seeing how sturdy the case is i knew it would do the job. It comes with a back cover to protect the back of the IPAD. Its very east to attach and took seconds. The main case that holds the keyboard is very strong and secures the IPAD in by sliding it and locking into place. easy to open and set the IPAD up as a mini notebook. The case has an adjustable position block behind the IPAD so that you can adjust the angle of viewing. The keyboard connect via blutooth and is eassy to recharge. The keyboard also pops out if your wanting more room between you and the IPAD. I found there are alot of optional keys you can use to adjust the volume,brightness,screen lock, and search without having to touch the screen at all.
The keyboard has and on/off switch, connect buttons, caps,charging lights also. I was also very happy to see a clear silacon type key mat that comes with this unit. It protects debre from getting into your keyboard and easily lets you see the keys.
Documentation was informitive and i found everything without any problems. If your undecided or are looking for a keyboard unit, this one you cant go wrong with. I'm very happy with it.

Mr P
Mr P
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont stop laughing, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mr P (Audio CD)
Patrice Oneal was one of the great stand up comedians of our time. Sadly he passed away a few months ago but he left us with some great routines. This cd was recorded in Washington DC. Some of the best bits are "The Corporation", And "My Dogs". Also check out his DVD "Elephant in the room. You wont be disappointed.

The Stand
The Stand
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Stand (Kindle Edition)
One of the great Stephen king books that is a must read. It was made into a TV series. the stand has also been recently released in extended form with another 400 pages added that were not in the original book. GET THIS BOOK! You wont be disappointed.

New Trent: Easypak NT70T - (7000mAh) 5V 2A-1A Triple USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices (Upgraded Version of iCurve)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Great Product, 18 Nov 2011
I bought this Unit after searching all over for a good all round recharger. This seemed to Have it all. After getting it in the mail and trying it out I cant stop using it. I have the Iphone 4, Ipod Touch 4th generation, And just purchased the Ipad2. The main reason I bought it was for a 31 hour flight over sea's. It fit right into my pocket and and kept my things fully powered. Since ive been home I keep it connected to my Ipad2 all the time. 30 hours of recharging power and duel recharging at the same time? This is a no brainer. Keep up the great work new trent. You've made my life alot easier.

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recharger with alot of backup, 15 Oct 2011
I purchased this product after researching the same type products online. This unit had everything i needed to charge my Motorola Backflip cell phone, Kindle, and Ipod Touch. There were alot of products online that did some things but not everything i needed. The Imp 1000 did it all and held alot more charge than anything out there. The Imp 1000 comes with all the attachments to just plug it in and go. Recharging my phone usually takes hours but with the Imp 1000 it cut the time in half and keeps me going no matter where i am. Its compact and can fit in my pocket which is great. Traveling long distances and very long flights oversea's isnt a problem to keep you mobile with this recharger. New Trent has some great innovations and seems to keep up with what the consumer needs and wants.
Other companies need to look at what New Trent is doing. I would highly reccomend this product to anyone on the go and has recharging problems.