Profile for Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog > Reviews

Content by Gareth Wilson ...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 407

Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata Times Blog"
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Methven KOHPCPWHUK Kaha Satinjet Shower Handset with Faceplate with Chrome Finish - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast clean that makes you feel wonderful, 17 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've an old shower and whilst I'm always a little skeptical about the proported bonus' of a more expensive item to increase the power/ dispersal of the water, I tend to think "come on, its a damn showerhead, what difference can it make?" Well to be honest quite a lot, this one, whilst I feel its expensive, is a shower head that gives a good spray over a wider area than most other heads, it has a button on it to allow a more concentrated blast which works wonders and all round left me feeling a lot cleaner than I have been before. Its a wonderful blast and to come out feeling refreshed and invigorated allows the user to have something to help start their day wonderfully.

All round a great product and one I'm pleased that I tried. I'll definitely be re-evaluating my opinions about things like this.

Miele Compact C2 EcoLine, 700 watts, Green
Miele Compact C2 EcoLine, 700 watts, Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough but a bag hover that may cause future problems., 17 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, whilst I tend to use a dyson a lot of the time, when it comes to having to do stairs or cleaning the curtains, it can be a bit to heavy to lift so I ordered this from Vine to have something that was not only lightweight but also fairly powerful. What this hover has to offer is a prodcut that is easy to move around, is easy to use with the telescopic handle and of course is small enough to be able to be put on surfaces like the window sill whilst I get the upper edge of the curtains.

Now its a good product, does the job and whilst I'm writing this after using it for only a few times, I have noticed where I feel that there are going to be problem area's. Firstly, I suspect that the bag side of things is going to cause problems the more its used. Yes its great filtration and has 9 layers to keep the dust in which will be ideal for those with dust allergies, however my own personal experience with bags is that they fill up very quickly and are an absolute nightmare to clean, especially when its a reusabel one. This will effect the overall use of the product over time and I suspect where could be a problem area.

Other than that, I'm more than happy wtih this, and will recommend it to others but personally I'm a fan of bag free hovers that allows easier emptying and of course something that can be easily dusted to make sure its sparkling again.

All round a solid product and if you have trouble lifting your current hover then this one will be ideal for you.

Suki Gifts Lil Peepers Woodland Creatures Zipper Bumble Bee Soft Boa Plush Toy (Small, Yellow/ Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 16 Oct 2014
perfect in every way..well made and ever so cute. brilliant stocking filler for xmas.

Beautify-Professional Elegant Black Chic Aluminium Beauty Cosmetics & Make Up Case
Offered by eSecure

3.0 out of 5 stars inside material peeled off on first opening., 16 Oct 2014
quite bulky, is like pretty much all tool box type make up cases. the material that covers the inside is a little cheap and straight away it peeled back (on first open). will glue it back. wouldn't buy again.

Tiger Panel Duvet Set, Multi, King Size
Tiger Panel Duvet Set, Multi, King Size
Offered by Lifestylish

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap material, 16 Oct 2014
pretty cheap material..popper was broken so it doesn't fully close..expensive for what it is. wouldn't buy again.

Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Extra Large, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Extra Large, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars way too big, 16 Oct 2014
way too big and bulky, check the measurements carefully this is too large for cats even 3 cats..will be ok for a large puppy or two but to use it in my opinion you would have to flatten back seats in car. not very good if you are going on holiday etc. price is fine but sadly is useless to Me.

Quest Mega B Complex - 60 Tablets
Quest Mega B Complex - 60 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars too big, 16 Oct 2014
had to stop taking these tablets, the size was way too big in my opinion, and when buying online you can't see the size of the tablet which usually is illustated on the package. the taste was awful and the tablet was dry. too soon to see if it really helps but am throwing them away.

Monster High Casta Witch
Monster High Casta Witch

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Monster High Casta Witch (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As I have said on My other monster high doll reviews, I am a huge fan. When I first saw Casta I wasn't impressed, her dress looked odd and I felt her face looked a lil misshaped. But I have just opened her up now and WOW!!!. She is totally the opposite, her dress is lovely very bling, and her face is perfect. Her broom accesory is really kewl and her jewellery and microphone make her stand out really well. Definatley give her a go, she is one of the best dolls in the Monster High Collection.

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One)
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky and hard but planning really helps., 8 Oct 2014
OK, I’ve a person who over the last few years has spent days in the Lord of the Rings world. Whether I’ve been trekking along with Bilbo, riding beside Aragorn or even pootling round the Lego recreation world, I’ve definitely served my time with the relative armies.

Now hear for the first time, the reader gets to explore Middle Earth with a totally new tale, one that takes the side of Gondorian Ranger Talian who is stuck between life and death after being struck down by Sauron’s Necormancer.

It’s definitely a dark tale and one that delves into the rich history in such a way that the gamer is in for a real treat. It’s hard hitting, has some great twists but the real kicker is in the Nemesis system where any Orc that you’ve previous met will remember your encounters complete with scars, burns etc.

Add to this, a whole host of assassin like skills and all round it’s a title that will give the gamer hours of pleasure. However, whilst my review is positive, I do feel that I have to say a few things to other gamers out there. Don’t expect to be able to wade in sword blade swinging, and take out swathes of Orcs. It won’t work and to be blunt, you’ll see why you’re called Gravewalker time and again. You will die, you will be massacred and overall you won’t get very far before getting very annoyed with it. So how do you cope?

Quite simply you utilise your sneak skills, you learn to carefully map out your area, to sneak around and plan your attack’s and perhaps most of all you utilise your wraith abilities. Its definitely a game that you’ll have to spend time getting to know, it’s a title that you’ll have hours of careful manoeuvring and overall it’s a title that will give you a lot of frustrating situations but the payoff when you do manage to negotiate and take out your targets will be a huge rewarding feeling. Great stuff.

Ultrasport U Move HD 60 Ready to Go Sport and Action Cam - Black
Ultrasport U Move HD 60 Ready to Go Sport and Action Cam - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item and somehing that has more than made me happy., 1 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, I got this, not to record my high octane action life but to spend the time recording my cats. Yeah, you read that right, recording my cats. Why do I need a robust camera like this?

Well, my cats have a lot of fun running round, bouncing off of each other and playing in the water. Yep, whilst most cats are scared of it, mine love to hang out around the sink, attacking the taps and of course jumping in the bath when its full of water. The camera is a cracking item, is quite robust as its been knocked out of my hands a couple of times. It gives great quality images, and all round is something that I'm very happy with.

The only real problem I've had so far is that its in german. Which after some careful manipulation is quite easy to change. All round a great kit and something that I'll be using for quite some time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20