Profile for Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog > Reviews

Content by Gareth Wilson ...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 478

Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata Times Blog"
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ferplast Magic Circle Cat Toy, White
Ferplast Magic Circle Cat Toy, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made and fun for cats but you need other Ferplasts to get the most from it., 22 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ferplast is a great set of products to give your cats a lot of fun and if like me you have a few of them, they do end up interconnecting or fitting into curves (as this one does) so that your furbabies hav ea whole range of toys to play with.

This item is wel lmade, will have your cat chasing the ball round in circles as they love bopping it and all round is a solid enough product to keep them going for quite some time. The main thing I would say is to buy this with a few others so you can create your own kitty play park that has a whole range of things that they can do. You won't regret it.

Ferplast Toboga Cat Toy, White
Ferplast Toboga Cat Toy, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item but needs to be bought with other Ferplast toys., 22 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've had toys like this before for my kitties and they do get a lot of use out of it, so when I saw a brand new one for them, I jumped at the chance. This product from Ferplast will connect to a number of thier others. It will make a chase around toy into a kitty scalectrics and to be honest wiht you, I've had a lot of fun watching them all play together.

This prodcut is well made, will give your cat some fun and also require them to use thier brain to access the ball. All round a good product but one that I'd recommend more to buy if you have a few other ferplast toys as you can rearrange a lot of them into new configurations to increase the play time.

Ferplast Typhon Cat Toy, White
Ferplast Typhon Cat Toy, White

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10 brilliant!!, 18 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Love it, this toy is great have had other versions of it in the past, but My cats prefer this one. you can also add other ferplast toys to this making it a great little amusement park for multiple cats. will defo be using this manufacturer again.

Ferplast Vertigo Cat Toy, White
Ferplast Vertigo Cat Toy, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 18 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My cats love it, and they have a lot of toys to choose from but this is their favourite. it's easy to assemble and durable having 2 maine coons they play hard so am very impressed.

Operation Arcana
Operation Arcana

4.0 out of 5 stars Military fantasy a joy to read, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Operation Arcana (Kindle Edition)
Ah a book that brings not only high octane action but cracking short stories that will keep the reader glued as military and fantasy collide on an epic scale through a great many imaginations. Its definitely quirky, has some top notch options and when added to easy to dip into worlds gives the reader a whole host of tales that will make them think as well as giving them the chance to try new authors.

All round a book that was a thorough joy to read and when I’ve also managed to add some additional names to my TBR list gives me something that was a gift beyond words. Magic.

Prison of Hope (The Hellequin Chronicles)
Prison of Hope (The Hellequin Chronicles)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Whole ton of fun for readers, 17 April 2015
The latest Hellequin title from Steve McHugh and one I’ve been waiting for for quite some time. It hits with all the power of the other books and brings our principle hero to the fore against the very gods (and titans) themselves as he seeks to avert chaos in all its natural glory.

Tis definitely something novel, has a great number of twists to the plot and when given the reader will find them glued to the pages for the infamous “One more Chapter” before bed line. (Alas my “One More Chapter” turned into a very long night (or rather it felt quite short,) with me turning the final page as the birds began to sing.

All round a magical outing and one that really leaves me singing the authors praises. Cracking.

Guardians of The Galaxy Electronic Dancing Groot
Guardians of The Galaxy Electronic Dancing Groot
Offered by Venture Online

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but expensive., 16 April 2015
I saw this item on a review site and was shocked at how awful it looked !!! but when he did arrive i was happy to see the reviewer hadn't really given him a worthy review, so here is mine. He is cute and does dance to the jacksons song, sadly tho the arms don't move just the body in the same way everytime. He will dance to noises and your music, again it's just the same style of dance a kinda circular motion with his hips..he's good for a collector but a little bit too expensive in my opinion for just a novelty gift. cute but expensive.

Classic Cat Litter Tray
Classic Cat Litter Tray
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Classic Cat Litter Tray (Misc.)
good sized litter with a sturdy feel to it but the top wouldn't stay on..on closer inspection the litter had a slight dip not sure if that was a mistake or not, so the lip didn't click on. so it wasn't fit for purpose and I had to go out and buy another. not impressed.

XLS Medical Max Strength Diet Pills for Weight Loss - Pack of 120
XLS Medical Max Strength Diet Pills for Weight Loss - Pack of 120

2.0 out of 5 stars no way never again!!!!!, 16 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
this was my first time with slimming pills, but being offered them on vine I decided to take a chance. I did think their price was pretty steep compared to some other brands and wasn't sure I could afford two more packets from My own pocket to see the three month results. so I have given it a go, and am now stopping. I have been ill since being on this, it has given me IBS symptons, I daren't eat because once I do I can be up all night on the loo (on average 5 times from 8pm -2am). this isn't a diet that is compatable with a busy life. I haven't had the wind issue as such just feel sick and bloated all the time. personally I would suggest just do a normal diet cut down on bad food (hhehehe) and eat good food boring I know but believe Me is a great alternative to being glued to the loo!!!!

Clearblue Plus Visual Pregnancy Test Sticks 2 Pack
Clearblue Plus Visual Pregnancy Test Sticks 2 Pack
Offered by ukulele uk

4.0 out of 5 stars fine., 11 April 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I liked this test as there is an area to hold it bigger than any others I have tried. The absortion area is much bigger too, and goes pink to show you have enough of a sample on it. it has a basic test result look, and on that point I much prefer the word one. it's better than some tho so I would say I would ues this item again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20