Profile for Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog > Reviews

Content by Gareth Wilson ...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 937

Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata Times Blog"
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Silentnight Geltex Pillow, Polyester, White
Silentnight Geltex Pillow, Polyester, White

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
wow i have spent ages looking for a decent pillow, have tried atleast 10 in the last 6 months but for one reason or another they never fitted my requirements. now I tried this fully expecting to not like it and wow i slept so well, my neck was supported it was comfy and kept it's shape. a lil more expensive than i would have liked but worth the money.

Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 21 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dogs loved it, i have 3 and one always refuses what I buy it but all 3 love this, it's suitable for all my dogs from french bulldog to boxer, it helps teeth which makes me happy!!! and their stomachs have been fine since they have been eating it. I will definatley be buying this in the future.

The Dragon Round
The Dragon Round

4.0 out of 5 stars Hell of an opener and can't wait to see what Stephen Returns with, 19 July 2016
This review is from: The Dragon Round (Kindle Edition)
To be honest this has been a fairly hard book to review. Firstly I wasn’t quite sure what the author was attempting but as the tale opened up, I could see that it was a story that was full of vengeance alongside demonstrating the destructive nature of mankind, his cruelty alongside a feeling of the Count of Monte Cristo within.

As an opener its solid and whilst a bit of a slow starter as you get to know the principle players within, allows you to form bonds as well as seeing how what should have become a beautiful relationship is driven by a selfish need from one of the protagonists. It is well written, the prose solid enough and for me it’s the dialogue that sells the book.

All round it’s a good opener for a series and whilst I worry about how the book leaves the world at its climax, I have to say that its going to be interesting to see what Stephen hits back with in the future.

The Kept Woman (Will Trent 8)
The Kept Woman (Will Trent 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch thriller for fans, 19 July 2016
Ah, Karin Slaughter, an author who brings a whole world of cracking characters to the fore to not only populate her world but give the reader people to love, people to hate but always with a cracking story. Here in this title we get to see Will’s Ex Angie Polaski as the star of this title and get to understand her in a way that none of the other people in her life will do.

It’s definitely a book that I loved spending time with and whether you love or hate Angie, she’s fascinating any which way you look at her. As with Karin’s other books the prose is sharp, the dialogue adding a layer of believability and when backed with top notch pace all round generates a real treat all round. Cracking.

Official Wonder Woman Metal Costume Tiara - Gold with Red Star Cosplay
Official Wonder Woman Metal Costume Tiara - Gold with Red Star Cosplay

3.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, 19 July 2016
i was shocked at just how small the item was for the price, plus wonder woman uses this on her forehead where as this on has hair grips so it's a tiara in every sense. i did hope the description of tiara was used as there was no other way to explain it. very costly for what it is and flimsy.

Everbuild EVBSOAPSPRAY 500 ml Sugar Soap Trigger Spray
Everbuild EVBSOAPSPRAY 500 ml Sugar Soap Trigger Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars as always brill, 19 July 2016
i have used sugar soap all my life it's an excellent product, but was always cummbersome having to add it to water and a bucket, so i was more than happy to find this. i did worry a squirty bottle wouldn't last but you really do only need a small amount. just like it always has been it is a very durable liquid cut through cat meat stains in once swipe which saved me alot of work.

HoMedics Facial Cleansing Brush with Four Attachments
HoMedics Facial Cleansing Brush with Four Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars great from dull to glow!!, 19 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used items like this before but i have never seen any real results, but after using this for just a few days my skin does look healthier not as dull as it has been doing, it has different attachments to cover all your facial needs. i feel the price is fair and i would reccomend this productb to anyone who needs a lil lift.

Linksys MAX-STREAM EA9500 Tri-Band AC5400 Wi-Fi Router
Linksys MAX-STREAM EA9500 Tri-Band AC5400 Wi-Fi Router

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item although pricey it proves its extra cost, 17 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, I'm not a small buisiness (which I think this router is aimed at) but I do live in a busy home where theres a lot of people vying for online time between 2 pc's, an xbox, a ps4 and of course the multiple uses of phones during the same time. Its a solid router (as lets face it, its huge and bulky so should be for the money) has 8 ethernet ports and for me, is a router that is aiming to be useful in the future with some of its new features.

It wa a little complex to set up and after doing this, I did find that I had a great service that worked wonderfully well during the times that everyone was online. The product coped with demands, and to be honest left me feeling more than satisfied with its usefulness. Yes it is expensive but to have something that I won't have to replace anytime soon in the future means that I will get a good amount of use from it.

Finally please remember that the service that you receive from any router in your home is dependent upon the connection and the fibreoptics leading into your home. If its not at a good speed from the provider a super duper router will not make a difference. So please check what speed you should expect prior to purchase.

Colgate ProClincal Pocket Pro USB Rechargable Electric Toothbrush
Colgate ProClincal Pocket Pro USB Rechargable Electric Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 13 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
loved it i do stay away quite a bit and have an electric toothbrush but it hasn't got a case so this was perfect. it's also a top quality toothbrush which means i get to keep my teeth feeling great even when away from home . wonderful

Wilton Deluxe Practice Board
Wilton Deluxe Practice Board

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 11 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
brilliant I love it, I've always enjoyed making cakes but have never been much good at decoration, and this has helped so much, it is a must have for anyone who enjoys making cakes and wanting to add that special something to them. i love it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20