Profile for G.I. Jayne > Reviews

The Essential
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood, 12 May 2013
This review is from: The Essential (Audio CD)
I bought this since it brings back memories of my parents listening to it when I was a child. I love his voice. It is incredibly good value. I thoroughly recommend it.

Horse womens T.shirt
Horse womens T.shirt
Offered by Red Dog Wear

4.0 out of 5 stars A long time coming..., 12 May 2013
It took over two weeks for this to arrive. I did e-mail to ask where it was and received a prompt, courteous reply. The T-shirt is nicely made of good material. My daughter is a size 6 and it is slightly large for her (size S), but luckily she loves it anyway!

Outlaw Gentlemen And Shady Ladies
Outlaw Gentlemen And Shady Ladies
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing band, 12 May 2013
This is the third CD I have by this band. I have played their previous CD, "Beyond Hell/Above Heaven" to death. I saw them live last year and they were brilliant. A band who really love their fans and give it their all. This new CD is different in that there is a country feel to it. At first listening I wasn't too sure what to think, but then songs started growing on me and now I can't put it down!

Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Twelve Hole Madeleine Pan
Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Twelve Hole Madeleine Pan
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one flaw, 21 Feb 2013
Great tin. Well made. Nice and robust. The madeleines came out beautifully. Easy to wash, quick to dry. Just one flaw: the lip around it makes it difficult to get hold of in the oven with oven gloves on.

Meet Sebastian Vettel
Meet Sebastian Vettel
by Andrea Cremonesi
Price: 12.17

3.0 out of 5 stars A Picture Book, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Meet Sebastian Vettel (Paperback)
A book bought as a present for a fervent fan. I was slightly disappointed by the amount of photos and the lack of text. Not hardback, but glossy and appreciated by the fan!

Traffic People Strappy Women's Dress Black Small
Traffic People Strappy Women's Dress Black Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 8 July 2011
Had my eye on this dress for a while and was lucky enough to get it in the sale. It's 100% silk, but I still don't think that justifies the original price. The colours are brighter than on the photo. It's pretty and comfortable.

Desigual Alunetta Printed Womens T-Shirt White Size 8
Desigual Alunetta Printed Womens T-Shirt White Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - but beware!, 8 July 2011
Great t-shirt, lovely colours, but the beading is very delicate. Have washed it twice in the washing machine and the beads are becoming loose :/ Am going to have to do some sewing, but it's still worth it.