Profile for JHM > Reviews

Content by JHM

JHM

JSG Accessories® Portable Solar Charger battery bank for Nokia MP3 MP4 Player Mobile Phone PDA built in 1350mAh polymer battery

5.0 out of 5 stars For Phone, 10 Nov. 2011
Excellent and far better than a different model I already had. This easily charged my phone (Nokia) when camping and now lives in my car. Will even charge through the windscreen on a sunny day. I would thoroughly recommend for phones but it wasn't good enough for my camera, or was that the sun not being strong enough?

To Serve Them All My Days [DVD] [1980]
To Serve Them All My Days [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ John Duttine

3.0 out of 5 stars TV drama v Book, 10 Nov. 2011
I loved this when it was out but was slightly disappointed in watching this again having read and re-read the book several times in the interim. The TV series is good, well cast and acted and John Duttine is brilliant. I also didn't remember a young Nicholas Lyndhurst in it previously, but leaving a whole very important character out of the story, namely daughter Grace, did slightly dampen it for me. It's made me want to read the book again though.