Profile for Mr. M. D. Golding > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. D. Golding

Mr. M. D. Golding "Rockafella" (Essex, England)

Slash: The Autobiography
Slash: The Autobiography
by (Musician) Slash

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Rock n Roll life!, 19 May 2008
Im not a big Guns 'n' Roses fan but I did know of Slash from his work with other artists such as Ray Charles and Micheal Jackson, so I was interested to know what his life was like!
I have to say that this is one of the best books that I have read in a long time. From his beginnings getting into BMX and guitar and dabbling in drink, drugs and sex, to his life in one of the most famous Rock bands in history.
Its interesting, honest and funny all of the way through and some of the the stuff this man did to his body is unbelieveable! I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan or not. You will not be disappointed!

Minutes to Midnight
Minutes to Midnight
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Something Different for Sure, 15 May 2007
This review is from: Minutes to Midnight (Audio CD)
I have been a huge fan of LP from the start and as with their second album its hard to follow on from Hybrid Theory. Minutes to Midnight isn't as heavy as I would like but I am pleased that theres new 'styles'. Lets face it, they are still going to rock in concert with old tunes that we know & love. 'Given Up' rocks and 'What I've Done' is another great tune. After listening a few more times, some of the material becomes more likeable. I had wished there to be a couple more heavy, signature tunes as this would have made an album with more range of style and feel more 'complete'. Good to know their back though!!

Lee Evans : 1994-2002 Live Comedy Collection (5 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Lee Evans : 1994-2002 Live Comedy Collection (5 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny funny s***!, 4 April 2006
I have seen him live and watched all his shows on dvd and there is know doubt he blows all other comedian out the water! He is energetic, crazy and speaks the truth about every day life which makes his materail all the better. He has me in fits of laughter and i would recommend his dvds to anyone