Profile for Flowerpower > Reviews

The Sea Inside
The Sea Inside
by Philip Hoare

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Sea Inside (Hardcover)
I love this book in so many ways! I love the fact that it's hardback and has beautiful drawings and interesting illustrations as part of wonderfully written narrative about the sea and it's many aspects. It makes for a stimulating and relaxing read.

New V Nursing Orthopaedic Neck Support Pillow Plus 200 Thread Count Pillowcase By Rejuvopedic
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping better, 7 July 2013
I've been having problems with my neck and often woke up with headaches. The pillow arrived about a week ago and since then my comfort levels have returned to normal. It's such a bonus. Firm, but not too firm. I love it and want to take with me to wherever I stay. Highly recommend it

The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out
The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and refreshing, 5 May 2013
If you want a book that explores what it means to really know the love of God then this is for you.

And If Our God Is for Us...
And If Our God Is for Us...

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop listening, 4 April 2013
Chris Tomlin at his best - inspirational, faith stirring, uplifting ... what more could you want from a freshly crafted worship CD?

Bialetti Tuttocrema Frother
Bialetti Tuttocrema Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 4 April 2013
A perfect gift for a son-in-law who is fanatical about making good coffee to drink - it will be much used!

Supergets® Apple Ipod touch 4g 4th 5th Generation Tyre Design Silicone Case, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 11 Feb 2013
cool looking, gives good protection and fits well. I am pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone

IPOD TOUCH 4 / TOUCH 4G / TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SOFT PURPLE LEATHER PULL OUT TAB POCKET POUCH CASE COVER

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 11 Feb 2013
Love the colour and the fact that it's leather. I use it all the time for my itouch to give it necessary protection when I carry it around

Mug Holder Tree (Red)
Mug Holder Tree (Red)
Offered by Ur Choice

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour, 11 Feb 2013
This looks good but unfortunately because the arms are straight it makes it difficult to hang cups on them without them banging against each other, with the bottom arms being too low to the base. So although it looks good and matches my kitchen roll holder which was the idea, it's not all I wanted it to be.

The Coach's Coach: Personal Development for Personal Developers
The Coach's Coach: Personal Development for Personal Developers
by Alison Hardingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 28 Jan 2013
This book is very readable and full of insights. I have found it stimulating and thought provoking and will continue to refer back to it

IMB PURPLE FISHBONE Shaped SILICONE WIRE CORD Wrap Headset EARPHONES for Cell phones, mp3 players, Ipod, Iphone or Tablets

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Jan 2013
It doesn't really work! It looks cute but actually the wire wrapped around it doesn't stay in place for very long - or is just my technique of winding?

Page: 1 | 2