Profile for Mr. W. Moore > Reviews

Content by Mr. W. Moore

Mr. W. Moore "quietplease" (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PLEMO Black Mamba 6-Button PC Computer Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels Up to 2400 [Model Number: DS-901]
Offered by Claybox
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars NO TROUBLE, 18 April 2014
Arrived quickly and had no trouble connecting it.I had a diffrent type of mouse before but got fed up of changing batteries[nearly always happend in a game]I thought I would try a more modern one and I have had no trouble with it.I chose a wired one they seem to work better.The reaction time is very good and its size is better for my hands,tend to put my second finger on thinner ones.It came well protected through the post and I am happy with it and hope it cotinues to give good service.walter moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Black and white, 30 Oct 2013
Didn't realise how bad my air filter was.It's not something I check regularly.No excuse it only took me a minute to change so it's something I'll check more regularly now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter tips anybody?, 30 Oct 2013
Came in good time.Fitting was easy and I'm happy with it.Good price and I didn't get the wrong part.[it's happened locally]

5.0 out of 5 stars better response, 30 Oct 2012
Came quickly and improved response especially during wet weather.As I usually say came,fitted and worked well.No cmplaints just good service

Oddly Enough: Pied Piper - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Oddly Enough: Pied Piper - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Price: 6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars odd definitely!, 30 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Somewhat querky game,I found things like looking for water container with bottles,pans and buckets all over the place it turned out to be a HAT.Still it was supposed to be a fairy story.Good value for money but not to be taken too seriously you need a vivid imagination to get into the groove.Definitely for those with a sense of humour.

Mystery Trackers 2: Raincliff - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Mystery Trackers 2: Raincliff - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars H.G.Wells anybody?, 13 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Really don't know how to classify this one SF,adventure a total mix.Very different theme to the usual,I'll not go into too much detail as that will spoil the plot.Focus can usually be counted on for good presentation and this one is no different.The scenes have great variety and you do have to travel about a bit but it's not boring as in some games.Puzzles are fairly easy but you do have to concentrate on your task.I may be a little mean giving it only four stars but I can't seem to rate it against other games as the theme is so different,maybe my lack of imagination.I CAN ONLY CONNECT IT TO HGW.

Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars not a fairy story, 13 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Not what I expected but rather a continuation of the story showing they did not live happy ever after.The role of beauty changes dramatically as the game progresses.It has a good mix of puzzles,easy to harder.It flows logically with the occassion funny episode to break the darker side of the game.As usual from Focus the graphics are good and have a good mix of danger and more peaceful periods.One word of warning if you don't like spiders this is not a game to play other than that I think it very good.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poes Murders in the Rue Morgue (PC CD)
Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poes Murders in the Rue Morgue (PC CD)
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars an unusual culprit, 18 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this after I had got Edgar allen poe "Black Cat" game,as I have enjoyed all the other e.a.p games and this did not let me down.By now the format should be well known as to some degree it follows the book.I wondered if it would be scary but I've had a lot worse;you get the usual to and froing and the mini games are quiet doable.The scenery is quiet good and the plot logical so I can recommend this game to all as it is a decent lenghth as well.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Who done it?, 29 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Liked this one a lot,could be because I'm a fan of Poe.Found it entertaining and got you thinking and despite the content funny;cats and women walking through gates and walls.The culprit is fairly obvious you just have to find the proof.It did have a good atmosphere and the scenery was good.I can recommend this game to all

Treasure Seekers 3 (PC DVD)
Treasure Seekers 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 5.15

3.0 out of 5 stars short and sweet, 29 Jan 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
After the last two games I was dissapointed at the length of this one it seemed to be over very quickly.I never time myself just go with the flow and I was looking for a lot more when I realised it was "all over"Nothing particularly wrong with the story just that its a very thin book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4